...did I miss something...

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

WayCide-Ridah

Evergreen Hustlah
Sep 13, 2005
Tha Eva Green
lol, them pics had me and my girl crackin up for like 10mins...but for real, may she rest in peace...this did disturb me because at the time I was living in new mexico and where this lady was murdered is right up the street from where my mom and my fams live...I dislike rapists and chi mo's, most of u know how that goes...here's the sworn statement from the courts I got off the spokesman review online edition....it's a long read...and come to find out...from what I read....is his friends snitched him out...his sister said some incriminating shit.....and his bro in law didn't help him neither......hung his ass out to dry...let this be a lesson...don't leave behind roc a wear jeans n' belt buckle.....atleast burn them or something......and don't smoke crack, it might drive you to kill, rape, and act dumb

http://media.spokesman.com/documents/2009/01/SeidemanMurder.pdf

drewski.kalonji

Shark Finning & Grinning
May 17, 2002
Murky Bay Waters, CA
WHAT IS IT WITH NATIVE AMERICANS AND NOT BEING TO HOLD THEIR ALCAHOL? NOT TRYNA BE RACIST BUT, SERIOUSLY...
I feel you but personally I think that assumption is propped up by the media. We all know every race got a problem with it. I've been to a reservation in the San Juan Islands and it was so isolated that drinking a fifth or two every night could be a mandatory affair just to maintain if ya dont have a loving group by your side. Sorry to here that f*cked up story. Hope all is well with you and yours.

Jun 27, 2003
I dunno if it's cuz im drunk, or there was too many he's hers him's ol boy's etc, but I don't know who the fuck killed who or raped who or was killed by who.

All I know, is I think the foo that posted this aint goin to jail now?

Jun 5, 2004
I feel you but personally I think that assumption is propped up by the media. We all know every race got a problem with it. I've been to a reservation in the San Juan Islands and it was so isolated that drinking a fifth or two every night could be a mandatory affair just to maintain if ya dont have a loving group by your side. Sorry to here that f*cked up story. Hope all is well with you and yours.
YEA BRUH I FEEL.

AINT AGAINST NATIVES OR ANYBODY AT ALL... A FEW OF MY BEST HOMIES ARE NATIVE... FROM IP... JUS THAT IVE SEEN ALOT OF SHADY SHIT GO DOWN...

SAN JUAN ISLANDS, WHERE IS THAT, IN THE PACIFIC ISLANDS OR WHAT? OR UP NORTH?

drewski.kalonji

Shark Finning & Grinning
May 17, 2002
Murky Bay Waters, CA
SAN JUAN ISLANDS, WHERE IS THAT, IN THE PACIFIC ISLANDS OR WHAT? OR UP NORTH?
Its right on the tip of Washington and Canada. I actually got to sail around puget sound for two weeks on a tall ship and a little dinghi boat- theres literally hundreds of islands. I still can't believe I had the oppurtunity to take on that journey.