Did I forget to mention that Sarkastik's album was COMPLETED yesterday??!?!!?

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

Mr. D-Sane

Sicc OG, muthafucka
Apr 25, 2002
Seattle
www.streetlevelrecords.com
Yup that's right boys and girls.....she's all done! We recorded the last verse.....which was 16 bars of heat from our favorite West Coast Mafia/Power Moves artist - 151!

Now I go into final mixdown mode and then it's off to mastering. Then............it's off to the printers! YEAH!!

Sarkastik - "No Gimmiks, No Image, Straight Lyriks" coming soon!!!

Aug 27, 2002
www.felonyhits.com
Mr. D-Sane said:
Yup that's right boys and girls.....she's all done! We recorded the last verse.....which was 16 bars of heat from our favorite West Coast Mafia/Power Moves artist - 151!

Now I go into final mixdown mode and then it's off to mastering. Then............it's off to the printers! YEAH!!

Sarkastik - "No Gimmiks, No Image, Straight Lyriks" coming
soon!!!
THIS IS GOING TO CRACK....

Apr 25, 2002
Devilish Scheme said:
^ ay that reminds me...whatever happened to yall gettin down, freestylin and puttin it together for a listen
The whole idea for that started kinda slow...cuz Ive been busy with school. But yesterday I just sat down with my notebook and planned the whole thing out.

Heres the plan:

Im basically arranging the whole thing. Its gonna be a 17-18 track mixtape. 3-4 of the tracks will be freestyles (recorded over commercial beats probably), 8-9 tracks will be songs over commercial beats, and 5-6 tracks will be songs over original beats from the homies (Mo-X, Pain, Red Head Steve, Half Sane). At least five of the songs will be just me and Half Sane, and the rest of the cuts will be collabs with the other homies (Mo-X, Lil G, Pain, Notes)...and its all up to them how many of the songs they wanna be on.

Apr 25, 2002
^ damn homie...that sounds to good to be true! yall get that shit crackin, well of course wen you get a chance, but that will be dope to see yall get down like that...keep us up on what goes down

thanks for tha info dogg