DHB vs Crabtree

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

So who is going to be the better receiver/have the biggest impact on their team?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Dec 2, 2006
The raiders took a huge gamble on raw talent just like the dolphins did with Tedd Ginn Jr, the knocks on them are the same.....WR is the 2nd hardest position in football to turn talent into production...if DHB contributes like 40 catches a year it will be a win for the raiders at this point....IMO
I think 50-60 catches is what he will end up with this year, if he is healthy all 16 games. The catch he made lastnight shows why we drafted him. Obviously it has to translate to the regular season though.

DHB will be productive in the NFL. Maybe not #7 draft status productive, but I do not blame that on the kid.

Apr 25, 2002
Ding, Ding round 2!

It's time to bring this debate back....

Round 1 went to Crabtree but it looks like this fight ain't over yet.

I said some good and then bad things about DHB. It's looking like he's going to play like I thought he could when I vouched to draft him.

Anyone else notice that nice grab last night? He got passed the DB but Grad underthrew the ball and DHB had to stop, make an adjustment and then he snatched the ball out of the air with his hands.

DHB has to be our most improved player so far....

Ding, Ding, round 2!!
Crabtree is likely to have 75+ receptions and 900+ yards.

DHB looks improved, but he'll probably put up around 50 catches for 600 yards or so. He'll compete with Josh Morgan, not Michael Crabtree.

Dec 4, 2006
It is not nearly as funny as you thinking the 49ers should build a team around Jeff Garcia!LMAO!

DHb is raw talent. The kid showed lastnight why we drafted him. He will better than you think.
you still hanging onto my nuts and what's left of Jeff Garcia? ha ha

oh you mad cuz the 49ers styling on your team?

see you Oct 17th when we shit on your team and I shit on you 24/7!!!!!!!!!!!!

Dec 4, 2006
That's the thing SOL 1...you know I'm confident....

it's gonna be one helluva of a game without a doubt tho..

but the winners will the 5 time superbowl champs...

Dec 2, 2006
you still hanging onto my nuts and what's left of Jeff Garcia? ha ha

oh you mad cuz the 49ers styling on your team?

see you Oct 17th when we shit on your team and I shit on you 24/7!!!!!!!!!!!!
Nah, I just think that comment was funny as fuck because you were dead serious.LOL

The 49ers are not styling on the Raiders, that much was evident in their preseason meeting. You can't judge a team by preseason alone, but you can take certain things from it. Our first team offense went right down the field on your supposed top rank defense and scored on its 1st possession. It would have been more interesting had we not had three drops on our next couple possessions. Regardless, nobody can claim to be superior over the other so quit it.

October 17th will tell alot. But honestly, if we lose to the 49ers and still win the AFC West I am not mad. I much rather do well in division play. And no, the only shitting you will be doing is in your toilet.....

Apr 25, 2002
The 49ers are not styling on the Raiders, that much was evident in their preseason meeting. You can't judge a team by preseason alone, but you can take certain things from it. Our first team offense went right down the field on your supposed top rank defense and scored on its 1st possession.
With the anchor of our defense, the guy who makes everything work, not playing. Also, vanilla defense without Manusky's blitz packages and our best cover corner not playing, not to mention some number 2 players mixed into the drive, which wouldn't happen during the season.

Which part of that makes anything evident?

Stop trying to pick things from the game in an attempt to make your team look better than it is.

Dec 2, 2006
With the anchor of our defense, the guy who makes everything work, not playing. Also, vanilla defense without Manusky's blitz packages and our best cover corner not playing, not to mention some number 2 players mixed into the drive, which wouldn't happen during the season.

Which part of that makes anything evident?

Stop trying to pick things from the game in an attempt to make your team look better than it is.
You should do the same. You act as if the same is not true of the Raiders personnel that game. The Niners did not prove to be the superior team, regardless of what you say or think. I did not say the Raiders are the better team, I said neither team proved to be better than the other. The truth will be told on the 17th of October so quit it.

Apr 25, 2002
You should do the same.
What the fuck are you talking about, man? I'm not comparing the teams, that's you. I said nothing about the game mattered, and it doesn't.

radiostationrep said:
You act as if the same is not true of the Raiders personnel that game.
No I don't. Read a little slower.

radiostationrep said:
The Niners did not prove to be the superior team, regardless of what you say or think.
I never said or thought they did. I SAID WE LEARNED NOTHING FROM THE DAMN GAME ALL ALONG. And we didn't.

You're the one trying to compare your team to the Niners based on one preseason drive. Not me. I'm saying we learned nothing and I'm telling you exactly why.

radiostationrep said:
I did not say the Raiders are the better team, I said neither team proved to be better than the other.
And I said the game proved and meant nothing. It's as if it never happened. Once again, you're the one trying to compare the teams, NOT ME.

radiostationrep said:
The truth will be told on the 17th of October so quit it.
Quit what? You're the one who thinks you got an idea of how the teams match up based on that game.

NOT ME.

Dec 2, 2006
What the fuck are you talking about, man? I'm not comparing the teams, that's you. I said nothing about the game mattered, and it doesn't.

No I don't. Read a little slower.

I never said or thought they did. I SAID WE LEARNED NOTHING FROM THE DAMN GAME ALL ALONG. And we didn't.

You're the one trying to compare your team to the Niners based on one preseason drive. Not me. I'm saying we learned nothing and I'm telling you exactly why.

And I said the game proved and meant nothing. It's as if it never happened. Once again, you're the one trying to compare the teams, NOT ME.

Quit what? You're the one who thinks you got an idea of how the teams match up based on that game.

NOT ME.
You are calling the kettle black plain and simple. I have a walk through in an hour with my youth team and really know this is going nowhere. Have a great Memorial weekend.

What you know about my bread and butter play: Base 27 counter slam (hippy motion on set) fake 44 toss!LOL

Jun 21, 2005
nfc west is complete garbage, so it'll be embarrassing as hell if they don't. y'all have 6 easy wins just playing against the teams in your division.
well you know what, we will find out this year cause we play each other divisions. it should be interesting. But of course the niners will be the better team. And Crabtree is by far the superior receiver without a doubt..

corinthian

Just Win Baby!!!
Feb 23, 2006
3rd ID
And the AFC West isn't? hahahaha cmon now.
denver and kc are better or on par with seattle, az and st louis. oakland and sd are on par or better than frisco. our division is more competitive and better than yours.

afc west went 30-34 last season and went 8-8 against the nfc east(one of the toughest divisions last year). sd is still going to be an elite team this year. my squad is definitely improved over last year. kc will be better than they were last year. denver I don't know about, they had a weird season last year and now they have injury problems.