DHB vs Crabtree

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

So who is going to be the better receiver/have the biggest impact on their team?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Chree

Medicated
Dec 7, 2005
HERE LET ME FIX THAT FOR YOU:

ALEX SMITH=BUST
KEVAN BARLOW=BUST
VERNON DAVIS=BUST
Kwame Harris = Bust (although the contract he got from the raiders would say otherwise lmao)
Michael Rumph = Bust
Ahmed Plummer = Bust

Raiders
Robert Gallery = Bust
Derrick Gibson = Bust
Fabian Washington = Bust
Philip Buchanan = Bust
Tyler Brayton = Bust
Matt Stinchcomb = Bust
lol barlow wasnt a 1st round pick s1... he was a 3rd.... we can compare 1sts. 2nds and 3rd rounders if you like as well lol

if VD and Alex Smith are busts. then so are

Napoleon Harris
Darrell Russell
Mo Collins

Oct 8, 2002
www.408inc.com
both will suck the 1st year. Both teams have piss poor o-lines. Both have questions at QB but i think J-Russ will be a good qb not a great one but a good qb none the less. DHB is will be a good Wr but not a number 1. If they can get the TE to get the short game going then he will be good on the deep routes. As for the 9ers Crabtree will be dope on post and hitch patters cuz hes a beast on the YAC. None of that can happen if there O-lines cant keep the qb on his feet.. So i say about there 3rd year we can judge who will be the better Wr

Chree

Medicated
Dec 7, 2005
both will suck the 1st year. Both teams have piss poor o-lines. Both have questions at QB but i think J-Russ will be a good qb not a great one but a good qb none the less. DHB is will be a good Wr but not a number 1. If they can get the TE to get the short game going then he will be good on the deep routes. As for the 9ers Crabtree will be dope on post and hitch patters cuz hes a beast on the YAC. None of that can happen if there O-lines cant keep the qb on his feet.. So i say about there 3rd year we can judge who will be the better Wr
I disagree with this, The Raiders have a piss poor o line, the 49ers ol is leagues better than them, and i believe crabtree will have the better 1st season, DHB is gonna require JR having lots of time to throw the deep ball, his hands are very questionable too, Crabtree can take a lil dump off for a long gain. look for alot of those

Jun 23, 2002
crabtree should be better. but given the 9ers as a whole shouldnt be very good, dont expect major #'s this year...I can see it now - crabtree having a mediocre season and Tony coming in here as soon as he can acting like he actually knows something...it might take a couple years before he becomes dope

as for DHB, same thing...

Apr 13, 2006
why you keep mentioning alex smith and the spread offense ? get off dudes nuts, did you recently find out he played in a spread offense since you keep mentioning it? and who are you to say dhb gone do better then crabtee when your damn QB can't even throw the ball to a damn receiver. speed is not everything buddy, keep on dreaming. you swear like dhb gone be running all over the field freely.

Jun 24, 2005
www.MYSPACE.COM
DHB's speed alone will draw double teams which means single coverage for Higgins coming out of the slot or single coverage for McFadden vs a linebacker. If you leave DHB in one on one in man coverage, guess what's going to happen?
He's gonna be wide open and drop the ball? lol fuck this thread

Tony

Sicc OG
May 15, 2002
why you keep mentioning alex smith and the spread offense ? get off dudes nuts, did you recently find out he played in a spread offense since you keep mentioning it? and who are you to say dhb gone do better then crabtee when your damn QB can't even throw the ball to a damn receiver. speed is not everything buddy, keep on dreaming. you swear like dhb gone be running all over the field freely.
Lol you sound like a bitch!

Chree

Medicated
Dec 7, 2005
funny thing is, DHB is like a smaller version of VD. look at both their scouting reports coming outta college....