DHB vs Crabtree

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

So who is going to be the better receiver/have the biggest impact on their team?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Tony

Sicc OG
May 15, 2002
Not really, there are Raiders fans on here that feel Crabtree is going to be better. Plus we have fans of other football teams on here and I would like to know their opinions as well. I don't see Niner fans thinking DHB would be better, but I do see a few Raider fans thinking that Crabtree could be better. Interesting debate!

Chree

Medicated
Dec 7, 2005
The 1 Raider fan who i respect the most, Solitary 1, has said he believes crabtree was the better pick, and shall be better

May 9, 2002
Well if they're in shotgun "All" the time that means they're used to getting extra time to throw the ball (hence: Crabtree getting open). That's the difference between a pro style offense and a "spread" offense. So what's going to happen when Crabtree's qb doesn't throw from the shotgun formation since he's used to his qb's throwing from that formation all the time?
SMH @ this

If this were the case, Tony, wouldn't EVERY team use the shotgun ALL the time in the pro's? I mean, if it allows more time, than why aren't NFL coaches smart enough to use it?

Dec 4, 2006
Hardcore raider fans are upset on DHB....some of them don't even wanna be at the games..some are sealing their season seats.........

Al Davis fucked up..he still living in the 80's...

Rich

Sicc OG
Jul 22, 2003
You aint hardcore Tony, go back to jockin Aaron Brooks. Please tell me how these past/current Raiders (top picks*) who ran the 40-yard dash quickly are doing / have played?:

Michael Huff.
Fabian Washington.
Philip Buchanon.
Jerry Porter.
Rocket Ismael.

Jun 1, 2002
You aint hardcore Tony, go back to jockin Aaron Brooks. Please tell me how these past/current Raiders (top picks*) who ran the 40-yard dash quickly are doing / have played?:

Michael Huff.
Fabian Washington.
Philip Buchanon.
Jerry Porter.
Rocket Ismael.

BOTH JERRY PORTER AND FABIAN WASHINGTON HAVE HAD PRETTY DECENT CAREERS. I'VE WATCHED PORTER TORCH CHAMP BAILY AND FABIAN IS PLAYING PRETTY WELL WITH BALTIMORE AS IS BUCHANON WITH TAMPA BAY.

ALSO: JERRY PORTER HAD A SLOW ASS 40 TIME

Jun 18, 2005

Michael Huff.
Fabian Washington.
Philip Buchanon.
Jerry Porter.
Rocket Ismael.
OUCH.................

Chree

Medicated
Dec 7, 2005
BOTH JERRY PORTER AND FABIAN WASHINGTON HAVE HAD PRETTY DECENT CAREERS. I'VE WATCHED PORTER TORCH CHAMP BAILY AND FABIAN IS PLAYING PRETTY WELL WITH BALTIMORE AS IS BUCHANON WITH TAMPA BAY.

ALSO: JERRY PORTER HAD A SLOW ASS 40 TIME
all of them were pretty worthless with the raiders though, without brown, porters production fell off, its pretty safe to say their careers with the raiders were busts, the most productive was porter, but he was hurt quite a bit

Rich

Sicc OG
Jul 22, 2003
Heyward-Bey has only received more than 100 yards in a game a total of four times with 3 years of college experience. Crabtree has gone for more than 100 yards 15 times in only two years, 9 games with over 150 yards receiving, and 2 games with over 200 yards receiving. And Crabtree would get double and triple teamed constantly yet was still able to catch and run.

Jun 1, 2002
Heyward-Bey has only received more than 100 yards in a game a total of four times with 3 years of college experience. Crabtree has gone for more than 100 yards 15 times in only two years, 9 games with over 150 yards receiving, and 2 games with over 200 yards receiving. And Crabtree would get double and triple teamed constantly yet was still able to catch and run.

ALL OF WHICH MEANS NOTHING UNTIL YOU SEE HOW THEY BOTH DO IN THE NFL.

Jun 1, 2002
all of them were pretty worthless with the raiders though, without brown, porters production fell off, its pretty safe to say their careers with the raiders were busts, the most productive was porter, but he was hurt quite a bit
WORD, STILL YOU DON'T REALLY WANN GET INTO THE BUST CONVERSATION, BEING A NINER FAN AND ALL..

:hurt:

Chree

Medicated
Dec 7, 2005
Rashaun Woods = Bust
Kwame Harris = Bust (although the contract he got from the raiders would say otherwise lmao)
Michael Rumph = Bust
Ahmed Plummer = Bust

Raiders
Robert Gallery = Bust
Derrick Gibson = Bust
Fabian Washington = Bust
Philip Buchanan = Bust
Tyler Brayton = Bust
Matt Stinchcomb = Bust

Chree

Medicated
Dec 7, 2005
Rashaun Woods = Bust
Kwame Harris = Bust (although the contract he got from the raiders would say otherwise lmao)
Michael Rumph = Bust
Ahmed Plummer = Bust

Raiders
Robert Gallery = Bust
Derrick Gibson = Bust
Fabian Washington = Bust
Philip Buchanan = Bust
Tyler Brayton = Bust
Matt Stinchcomb = Bust

Jun 1, 2002
Rashaun Woods = Bust
Michael Rumph = Bust
Ahmed Plummer = Bust

Raiders
Robert Gallery = Bust
Derrick Gibson = Bust
Fabian Washington = Bust
Philip Buchanan = Bust
Tyler Brayton = Bust
Matt Stinchcomb = Bust
HERE LET ME FIX THAT FOR YOU:

ALEX SMITH=BUST
KEVAN BARLOW=BUST
VERNON DAVIS=BUST
Michael Rumph = Bust
Ahmed Plummer = Bust

Raiders
Robert Gallery = Bust
Derrick Gibson = Bust
Fabian Washington = Bust
Philip Buchanan = Bust
Tyler Brayton = Bust
Matt Stinchcomb = Bust