Deuce Vs. KrypticFlows...Code Red Alert.

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jun 12, 2002
CHRISHOGG14 said:
sweet Jesus! deuce, are you wearing a spongebob squarepants shirt in that pic in your sig?
Jeeuh !! ..That's Right Dogg...That's How It's Done...I'm Gangsta Homie....Niggas Fixin' There Bicycle tires and Shit...I'm Kittin' Up Drops...Playin' The Clubs Tipsy...I got a good heart man...It's Simple...When These Ducc's Get On Level...Holla...And I speak Clear When I say... I'm Serious...I look at these Chumps cars and I'm Seeing No Rims...I'ma Hustler Dogg...Even the cops respet My Grind..Fuc Clothes...

The siccness Brusies My Ball sac....That's Where the Story Ends...Niggas wanna see my Post's with there names in em'...

....Blah..I gotta get bac to Nurture This Hipno dogg...Jeeuh !!....

Health...

...Your Father....

Robin Banks..

Dec 18, 2002
tadou said:
You cats is smoking crack cocaine....straight the fuck up. 100% crack cocaine. On some "Sosa is my next door neighbor" shit--I shit you not.

KrypticFlowz: That shit was forced like (insert funny joke here). Not good...NOT good. On the mic, you'd get laughed out of the studio, and i say that as someone trying to help out.

Duece murked the kid...and if you take this battle to anywhere that artists actually RECORDED more than they TYPED....they would say the same.
which is why maskedmen said hes heard alot better outta me, he wasnt jokin and i agreed, its been awhile since i key-styled so it came out funny