Deuce Vs. KrypticFlows...Code Red Alert.

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

Deuce

Sicc OG
Jun 12, 2002
We here !!...Coughin' Up More W's....The hatred ceases to Tax me Fucers.....

All God Does Is Watch me Kill and Kill, That Fool never get’s Bored...Ha...

Fucc Pampers Niggas....SHITTED On...Fucin' Cereal Wankstas..

....And The Worst thing About it...I'm only gimmiccin' ....ROBIN BANKS Niggas....Youngest In Charge...

Checin' In Ducc

.....Your Father...

Robin Banks...

Deuce

Sicc OG
Jun 12, 2002
Aight Scrap ...

A-Ha….Come on lets get it going/ ….I’ma keep drop’PIN’ hot shit like colons Thats Swollin'/ Only time He seen the gutter,This Nigga was bowling…
Nigga You can die from bullet frags,It’s Nothin’ I got slugs that'll cover Your head like a wave cap…
Real Niggas feel the bars I'm spittin, cause they could relate like niggas who watch OZ in prison…
You got a GAY HUSTLE , Nigga You Toss Salad In Prison…
Hear me feel me but never see me like the air you breathin’ In….
Battle Me You get More Booze Than Alcaholic Comedians…
You getting’ Exposed Like Nudists Young Soildier…..
I'm on point,...a verbal soldier…and You won't be heard from til' the next episode of "Crossing Over"
It’s Deuce Nigga…I’m Bac On That BULL-SHIT…Like my Last name Read Pippen…
And You Like That bad Part In "Mourning’s" body This "KID-NEYd’s" To leave The "NET''…
I'ma Hustler....Fiends Love me...Ask em' Why...Cause the shit I put in bags is the same color as Justin Timberlake...
They called me Scarface.....My Body stayed Holdin' Weight...
Nigga You a soft penis In a swimmin' pool...You BEEN Fake....

Let it fly....Ducc....

.....Your Father....

Robin Banks....
[

Jason_Haft

Apr 23, 2003

so what happened with you and lord tariq? yall coming out with something new or what?

well anyway.. peace out Peter Gunz.. stay up homie..

*uptown baby!*

Deuce

Sicc OG
Jun 12, 2002
Ay...David Copperfield...Dissapear out my thread Dogg Unless Your Voting...

...Your Father...

Robin Banks...

Oct 10, 2002
skichdesigns.com
-TiM C- said:
u rhymed in prison with in prison lol....
Nah,he said real niggaz feel the bars he's spittin', cuz they can relate like niggaz who watch OZ in prison...

It was a cool spit,well-witted punchlines as always but a few verses were off cue mainly the J.Timberlake line...

You coming out with a CD Deuce?I wanna hear what yo voice sound like.No gay shit,just wanna know if you can come in the booth as well as you come it type....I read something bout you and Lynch doing some shit....

Deuce

Sicc OG
Jun 12, 2002
Tim...What Up...Times Done Changed homie...Far as I see..That Shit is Bullet Proof...Bendin' Knee's is all this Kid Is About...Only thing fucin' with me is what goes on between the shets of my bed...These Niggas NOT...

....Your Father...

Robin Banks...

Deuce

Sicc OG
Jun 12, 2002
My viewers are fiends, and my posts are the needle...

SPORADIC said:
....I read something bout you and Lynch doing some shit....
I see Many Men Respect my grind...But uh..Me and Lynch ?...They said to me as a child That Humour was Fag shit leavin' the Body...But that's because I grew with Societies Alienated...Dunno If You Tryna Be Funny Dogg...But No..I ain't workin' with Lynch....It mightn't even be a bad Idea To Link me to where you've seen this...

My Voice is similar to Jae Hood....I'll Hopefull have Audio up before You go to sleep for Santa....

.....Your Father...

Robin Banks...

Oct 10, 2002
skichdesigns.com
LOL,I-net lollipop ass boy always wolfing

Deuce said:
I see Many Men Respect my grind...But uh..Me and Lynch ?...They said to me as a child That Humour was Fag shit leavin' the Body...But that's because I grew with Societies Alienated...Dunno If You Tryna Be Funny Dogg...But No..I ain't workin' with Lynch....It mightn't even be a bad Idea To Link me to where you've seen this...

My Voice is similar to Jae Hood....I'll Hopefull have Audio up before You go to sleep for Santa....

.....Your Father...

Robin Banks...
Kid,I like to read your posts.Their sooooooo funny..lol@the fag shit leaving body and going to sleep for Santa...I like your witty comments..Very amusing...

I must have gotten that theory of Lynch mixed up in this thread..
http://www.siccness.net/vb/showthread.php?s=&threadid=69175

And say some more funny shit,its been awhile since I've bumped into a post of yours...
Besides the war.They say the U.S is facing a shortage in flu vaccines...

Deuce

Sicc OG
Jun 12, 2002
I dunno Who's Reccommendin' you to Try me but.. Nah Homie I'm Good I'm Good...I'm Gettin' Busy In The Street Dogg...Runnin'...Shiftin'...Pyrex Glasses..Every sort of shit..You name it...I'm also Fathering a Number of Siccness Member's...It's like Iraq though...All my Kid's wanna Bag dad...On some Nervous priest shit..Scared to fuc with the Boy...

That Thread Was Me And Kav Talkin' About X's new album...

What The Fuc does the Flu Vacines Got to do with me ?..Peter pan ass Nigga...

....Your Father...

Robin Banks...

Dec 18, 2002
Kryptic

good lookin on makin the thread like a good boy should i knew youd get around to it did you think i was jokin about a battle? i aint laughin...

hmmm...yea

Steady actin a superstar but i kno you aint "Rollin Stones" / net-fucked just like hilton 'dog' ass up for the 'bones' / no need to 'sweat kids' cuz 'father' duece is gettin killed where he lurks / he cant wait for his re-birth yo the second time hes gotten pussy on this earth yall / kid dont really slang powder tho/ lynch this bitch witta 'cocaine noose' and have his spine 'strung out' boss / an aye BOY next time you look in the 'mirror' you need to 'reflect' on yo loss / get real kid cuz while you 'shootin' ya mouth off ya still spittin 'blanks' / duece you goin big places like amphibians stuck inside of fish tanks / you just the siccness 'ASStronaut' son all ur words do is 'TaKe Up SpAcE' / i got surgical 'precision' kid trust me its whats your 'missin' chick / a lyrical 'knockout' when you 'hit the field' no fuckin split decision
break my foot off in your intestines to literally kick the shit outta you while my eagle 'seat belt's ya spine so hard ya knees 'buckle' youngin

The polls have opend you may flood them with my victory now...

Oct 10, 2002
skichdesigns.com
Deuce said:
I dunno Who's Reccommendin' you to Try me but.. Nah Homie I'm Good I'm Good...I'm Gettin' Busy In The Street Dogg...Runnin'...Shiftin'...Pyrex Glasses..Every sort of shit..You name it...I'm also Fathering a Number of Siccness Member's...It's like Iraq though...All my Kid's wanna Bag dad...On some Nervous priest shit..Scared to fuc with the Boy...

That Thread Was Me And Kav Talkin' About X's new album...

What The Fuc does the Flu Vacines Got to do with me ?..Peter pan ass Nigga...

....Your Father...

Robin Banks...
HAHAHAHAHA,well,when you ready to make moves on the music scene..Get at me for da CD-Cover...

Jun 12, 2002
Tadou..Will cat's feels me ?...Will Hunch Baccs Do Limbo ?...Most people That have Placed Votes and Voted Don't feel me Familly...Muh Fuccas Hidin' there Insecurities...

.....Your Father...

Robin Banks...