Depression....Siccness people, I need your people help...A.S.A.P.

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

Teddy X

The Factor
Dec 26, 2008
Union City, Georgia
www.youtube.com
Last edited:
Nov 18, 2010
LOL god damn you made a depression thread about being fat and lonely on siccness?

And you got help???

I recently got ditched by my girl of four years, my pops had a stroke, my mom needs some kind of surgery. I got no job, my family broke as shit, half my childhood friends turned to druggies, couple siblings love their powder too much, some my good friends locked up god damn I could keep going for paragraphs.

Know how I'm not depressed? I dont have a vagina.

No matter how shit your life is going there is about a billion other people with worse problems, fuck sympathy, grow a pair and keep on.

Teddy X

The Factor
Dec 26, 2008
Union City, Georgia
www.youtube.com
did this nigga ever get any stank
Yep, a good while ago! Im good now and also still learning about life and not get into a depressed state! Went and did like 7 miles on the epitical machine and doing a little weights yesterday at the gym!

LOL god damn you made a depression thread about being fat and lonely on siccness?

And you got help???

I recently got ditched by my girl of four years, my pops had a stroke, my mom needs some kind of surgery. I got no job, my family broke as shit, half my childhood friends turned to druggies, couple siblings love their powder too much, some my good friends locked up god damn I could keep going for paragraphs.

Know how I'm not depressed? I dont have a vagina.

No matter how shit your life is going there is about a billion other people with worse problems, fuck sympathy, grow a pair and keep on.
No Doubt! Crucial words freemusic and I agree!

I got help by going to a rehab and graduation from there a couple of months ago. Also I been hitting the gym since last year (Back in the end June of 2012).I made this topic back in 2009 and in 2013 transitioning to 2014 life is improved a lot better for myself. And on my way to getting better one day at a time and not let petty shit get to me and staying away from player haters 4 realz!

It's god to hear from you, Teddy. Glad you reached out and got some support even if it was via the Siccness. We all feel depressed at times. That only makes you human.
Yes indeed 5ive1en. Life is crucial and no joke! From 2009 (When I started the topic!) til 2013! (Got better in 2012!) Stayin healthy and getting better as a human beign! Real Talk!!

Last edited:

tweeze

East 27 mack e$O...
Jun 8, 2005
oaKlanD u.S.spray
Depression....I feeling very mad and sad as of lately due to me and mom's not getting along in da same city (Monroe,Louisiana), low income (I get S.S.I.), and one of my aunts act like I dont exsist (I been feeling Beef as of lately between me and her for a couple months now....) My head has been hurting as of lately and on top of that I was sleep the whole time yesterday. Its been fucked up and its going on before Thanksgiving. And im def going to see and doctor A.S.A.P. cuz I feel like im gonna snap and its not gonna be a pretty sight at that. I feel like its gonna be New Orleanz 94' all over again. Feel like takin somebody out of this earth....Real Talk.....Its Sad......Need to get out of Monroe and move to A.T.L., Houston, Killafornia, North Dakota, Minnesota, Oregon, North Carolina, Florida,Maine or Seattle...or better out of the country....and this post is not a fucking joke either.....No fucking joke....

:(:(:(:(:mad::mad::angry::angry::cry::mad::(:mad:
We might be Cuzin nigga my whole fam on moms
Side is from monroe whats your fams last name?
Note this only applies if your black lol

Nov 18, 2010
Yep, a good while ago! Im good now and also still learning about life and not get into a depressed state! Went and did like 7 miles on the epitical machine and doing a little weights yesterday at the gym!

No Doubt! Crucial words freemusic and I agree!

I got help by going to a rehab and graduation from there a couple of months ago. Also I been hitting the gym since last year (Back in the end June of 2012).I made this topic back in 2009 and in 2013 transitioning to 2014 life is improved a lot better for myself. And on my way to getting better one day at a time and not let petty shit get to me and staying away from player haters 4 realz!
Good shit bro.

Jan 31, 2008
fear is the root cause of your sadness.
check a psychiatrist and see if they can prescribe you some xanax or any other benzos.
When on them if you feel worse smoke some weed and they will kick in.
anyway when you become less fearful with whatever tools work for you, make sure you use that temporary time to make amends with things and people from the past.
time to move on
I was on xanax when I was giving you my recommendation.
Dont listen to it