Depression....Siccness people, I need your people help...A.S.A.P.

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

Teddy X

The Factor
Dec 26, 2008
Union City, Georgia
www.youtube.com
Depression....I feeling very mad and sad as of lately due to me and mom's not getting along in da same city (Monroe,Louisiana), low income (I get S.S.I.), and one of my aunts act like I dont exsist (I been feeling Beef as of lately between me and her for a couple months now....) My head has been hurting as of lately and on top of that I was sleep the whole time yesterday. Its been fucked up and its going on before Thanksgiving. And im def going to see and doctor A.S.A.P. cuz I feel like im gonna snap and its not gonna be a pretty sight at that. I feel like its gonna be New Orleanz 94' all over again. Feel like takin somebody out of this earth....Real Talk.....Its Sad......Need to get out of Monroe and move to A.T.L., Houston, Killafornia, North Dakota, Minnesota, Oregon, North Carolina, Florida,Maine or Seattle...or better out of the country....and this post is not a fucking joke either.....No fucking joke....

:(:(:(:(:mad::mad::angry::angry::cry::mad::(:mad:

Feb 10, 2009
South Sacramento
Depression....I feeling very mad and sad as of lately due to me and mom's not getting along in da same city (Monroe,Louisiana), low income (I get S.S.I.), and one of my aunts act like I dont exsist (I been feeling Beef as of lately between me and her for a couple months now....) My head has been hurting as of lately and on top of that I was sleep the whole time yesterday. Its been fucked up and its going on before Thanksgiving. And im def going to see and doctor A.S.A.P. cuz I feel like im gonna snap and its not gonna be a pretty sight at that. I feel like its gonna be New Orleanz 94' all over again. Feel like takin somebody out of this earth....Real Talk.....Its Sad......Need to get out of Monroe and move to A.T.L., Houston, Killafornia, North Dakota, Minnesota, Oregon, North Carolina, Florida,Maine or Seattle...or better out of the country....and this post is not a fucking joke either.....No fucking joke....

LOL,,,,u sound like a 12 year old girl all depressed and hurt like somebody took your teddy bear

Oct 10, 2009
Just remember no matter how hard things get there quick to get better. One of my best friends Grandmothers died, then about 4 months later we was in the room rolling a blunt, then BAMM his Grandfather blew his domb off. With that being bad on him his dad just hot married then about a year after that in Feb. his dad went out back (in the yard) Layed down & put a 30/30 to his heart & Killed his self.. Nothing can be much worse than that... It took a few years but dude is str8 now.. He is like my lil brotha, & his dad like a stepfather to me. So it fucked us all us. But for a while he was on some crazy shit pistol whipping people, Riding around with a 9mm Rifle in his back seat..

Props: Teddy X
Dec 12, 2008
Roseville , Ca.

SAME MUST BE IN THE AIR OR SUMTHIN !!!! I GO TO THE SHOOTING RANGE FOR A RELEASE OF TENSION & IT WORKS....

Props: Teddy X