Depression....Siccness people, I need your people help...A.S.A.P.

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Aug 9, 2005
* notorious big voice* What's beef... beef is when your mom say's clean up your room thats beef!!!!! lmao jack off time!!

Don't come here to Seattle Rainy day enhance depression! go to the doctor and get a pill or better yet go to the gym and hit it hard releasing endorphins to naturally help you.

think of all those who got it harder than you, cuz your story aint soundin to hard to where you need to be that depressed but everyones different...just read the albino in africa post and be glad your not one of them..good luck widdit!

Props: Teddy X

askG

Sicc OG
Nov 19, 2002
i wish the best for you teddy x...head drama is the worst thing in the fucking world...the holidays personally have always been a somewhat turbulent time for me, aside from the regular bad days here and there you know, so i know exactly how you feel...please keep youre head up...those bad thoughts during the bad times will only sink you deeper...know that eventually shit works out, maybe not for the better, but you as a person grow...stay up

askG

Sicc OG
Nov 19, 2002
and be very very careful with the shit you are recomended if any by a doc, or even self medicating, even though self medicating soothes you short term, in the long run i feel it is somewhat of enhancer of feeling shitty when you feel shitty....

exercise exercise and go to the beach

Nov 7, 2005
If you got no job and are on SSI, it sounds like you need to get out the house and mix it up with society. My cousin fell into that anti-social, living at home and not getting out the house. Shit is unhealthy. Go score some oxy and meet some ladies, just get out the house.

Chree

Medicated
Dec 7, 2005
on sum real shit, any1 talking shit is a bitch made ass muthafucka, cuz every1 goes thru some shit in life, karma is a mutahfucka, i hope any1 talking shit gets murked int he worst way, i look out for my fellow humans, cuz as humans we have ups and downs, if you laugh at another mans downfall, i wish you the worst, but even then, i will still offer words of encouragement and a helping hand back up, step ur life game up bitch made suckas

-big chree the muthafuckin pussu pilot u bitchmade fagggots

Joey

Sicc OG
Jul 2, 2002
How you gonna wish death on us for talkin shit and havin fun, then turn around and say you care about your fellow humans?.....

Hell yeah we have ups and downs but it sounds like he's trying to run from shit......Getting depressed about shit is something we can controll (IMO)....All of us have been knocked down before, but you have to get up and come back stronger......Not fuckin leave where your at to get away......Because you cant run from yourself.......

Fuck feeling sorry for myself..that shit dosent work......When its all said n done you have to look deep down inside yourself and pull something out.......This cat is on bad terms with his momma and another family member....and instead of trying to make a mend, hes trying to get ghost.......Thats some sucka shit.....

And about a phychiatrist......Once agian from the great profit X-raided.......
I'm unapproachable, can't nobody tell me shit,

I got my mind made up, fuck a psychiatrist,

I don't need nobody tryin' to tell me what I'm thinkin'

May 26, 2007
how old are you? let me tell you this- later in life things get better...shit wont always be so bad okay. stop tripping off your mom and get out of the house instead of sleeping your life away..go out and explore shit..why trip off the aunt either that makes you feel like you dont exist? i have ppl in my fam that act like that with me, but hey they live in another state and are snobs so the hell what..i dont trip off them cuz i know what im about and you should have more strenght. talk to a counselor to help you put things in perspective..it will be okay..

Chree

Medicated
Dec 7, 2005
How you gonna wish death on us for talkin shit and havin fun, then turn around and say you care about your fellow humans?.....

Hell yeah we have ups and downs but it sounds like he's trying to run from shit......Getting depressed about shit is something we can controll (IMO)....All of us have been knocked down before, but you have to get up and come back stronger......Not fuckin leave where your at to get away......Because you cant run from yourself.......

Fuck feeling sorry for myself..that shit dosent work......When its all said n done you have to look deep down inside yourself and pull something out.......This cat is on bad terms with his momma and another family member....and instead of trying to make a mend, hes trying to get ghost.......Thats some sucka shit.....

And about a phychiatrist......Once agian from the great profit X-raided.......
I'm unapproachable, can't nobody tell me shit,

I got my mind made up, fuck a psychiatrist,

I don't need nobody tryin' to tell me what I'm thinkin'
where did i say i wish death?

Jan 29, 2005
PHX
on sum real shit, any1 talking shit is a bitch made ass muthafucka, cuz every1 goes thru some shit in life, karma is a mutahfucka, i hope any1 talking shit gets murked int he worst way, i look out for my fellow humans, cuz as humans we have ups and downs, if you laugh at another mans downfall, i wish you the worst, but even then, i will still offer words of encouragement and a helping hand back up, step ur life game up bitch made suckas

-big chree the muthafuckin pussu pilot u bitchmade fagggots
Ugggh, but the kid came not only to the Siccness to cry, but the open forum of all places, he needs to "step his life game up" and talk to some real life folks and not folks who are notorious for clowning people.

I actually expected worse clowning then what he got before I clicked the thread.

But to original poster keep your head up I guess........and talk to some real human beings, not a computer screen.

CyrusTheVirus

thats just my ghost
Oct 31, 2002
legendary
Read this book... it's a pretty short read (100 pages or so) but conveys a good message

1. Be Impeccable With Your Word
Speak with integrity. Say only what you mean. Avoid using the word to speak against yourself or to gossip about others. Use the power of your word in the direction of truth and love.

2. Don't Take Anything Personally
Nothing others do is because of you. What others say and do is a projection of their own reality, their own dream. When you are immune to the opinions and actions of others, you won't be the victim of needless suffering.

3. Don't Make Assumptions
Find the courage to ask questions and to express what you really want. Communicate with others as clearly as you can to avoid misunderstandings, sadness and drama. With just this one agreement, you can completely transform your life.

4. Always Do Your Best
Your best is going to change from moment to moment; it will be different when you are healthy as opposed to sick. Under any circumstance, simply do your best, and you will avoid self-judgment, self-abuse and regret.

http://www.miguelruiz.com/index.php...6:the-four-agreements&catid=13:books&Itemid=7

stay positive mentally.... good luck