Depression....Siccness people, I need your people help...A.S.A.P.

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Mar 16, 2005
alright dont know you dont care to know you, but if your mom and your auntie both beefin with you maybe you should look in the mirror!!!! 2 females in your life who love unconditionally and they beefin with you??? it's something in the way you act, present yourself, etc...

are y oulazy? not helping around the house? why not get a small part time job instead of relying on ssi? etc...

noone knows the situation more then you so maybe you need to step back and reassess where you are at yourself in life.

Like said before me, this sounds like a whiny little bitch post. get up and do something with your life. get a hobby, do something...and only you can motiviate yourself to do that.

sorry if i sound harsh but yo usound like my 24 year old nephew in this post and everything is 100% his fault he just doesnt like to hear it, gets ssi because he's a lazy fuck and has convinced dr's to sign off he cant do shit, when in fact when he wants to buy something he can get a job to get just that much then quits, etc...

Dec 19, 2006
Don't come to North Carolina. Nah , on the real though, seek some psychiatric help. May help to sit down and talk to someone about the situation.

Props: Teddy X
May 2, 2002
Depression isn't somethin' you can just "get over" or "snap out of". Its gonna take time. You just gotta surround yourself with ppl who have your best interest at heart. Of course, you could self-medicate, but ask yourself, "Is this really gonna help me in the longrun?"

Props: Teddy X

Joey

Sicc OG
Jul 2, 2002
Go back and prop the people who have given you good advice.......From the looks of things (lack of proping) you like to recive and not give...You selfish crybaby....Thats prolly why these people are upset with you......

Moving away aint gonna help achive shit......Cause that inner crybaby is gonna go with you wherever you go.......

Weve been trying to figure out your name: