DEF JAM game

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jan 2, 2003
Man this shit go dumb I slept on it then I said f it and went and bout it even though the musik is mostly all old the game itself is raw I say sumbody go rent it juss sharing 4 peeps 2 kno

Sep 19, 2003
I fucking suck at that game. I can't even get past like my 4th fight. I created the fighter, and have upgraded him as much as I can with the points I've earned. He's still on the lower levels of the meters. I have problems doing the finishing moves too. Any tips?

DVS ONE

Spanish Springs
Jun 21, 2003
Vista and Hubble
i bought this shit last week,way better than the first one and harder too. To do the finishing moves you have to get "Blazing" first,then activate it with your right analog joystick,beat the dude down, pick him up, grab him and press right analog up or down or left or right for different moves.The key to whoopin their ass is to use weapons and the enviornment around you, also you can push them in the crowd and the crowd will help you....

Sep 19, 2003
DV$1 aka Grumpz said:
To do the finishing moves you have to get "Blazing" first,then activate it with your right analog joystick,beat the dude down, pick him up, grab him and press right analog up or down or left or right for different moves

That's exactly where I have the problems. I'd say 9/10 times, I get the blazing, grab the opponent and hit the right analog stick, but nothing happens. Do you have to have their meter on "warning", or whatever it gets to... or do I maybe just have bad timing from the poing I grab them and hit the right analog stick? You don't have to hold L1 while you do it, right?

Edit: Wait, when you pick him up off the ground is that considered a grab? Or do you have to pick him up, and then grab him?

Sep 19, 2003
I think that's where I mess up. I always knock them down, and when I hit X to pick them up, I rock the right analog stick and nothing ever happens. I guess I've just been missing the "GRAB" part. I do make sure I'm blazing first.

DVS ONE

Spanish Springs
Jun 21, 2003
Vista and Hubble
yeah the grab part is key,that whole game is about timing,you gotta be quick with it or they'll beat your ass real fast....grab the fucker when he's dazed and dizzy thats the best time fresh on your "blazin"

Aug 20, 2004
mustynutz said:
YUP, AND IF YOU DO 10 SONIC BOOMS IN A ROW GUILE PULLS OUT A UZI
Ive seen this...

That Def Jam game is coo...but it gets real boring and repetitive after about a half hour of play time...id much prefer to save my scratch for GTA:SA or Otogi 2....