DEDICATED TO SHOREVIEW SCAM AND FREDDY APPLESAUCE

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jan 6, 2008
all i was asking was who he was referring to.... faggot.. and if u had any type of actual brains left in your head.. you would understand how this whole board feels about your wack ass phony fake cracker click you got going on... u=if u dont believe me... look over all the posts... cracker
SHUT YOUR PEPPERED PECKER HOLE.CLOSE YOUR COCK HOLSTER AND BACK AWAY OUT THE THREAD.

Jun 23, 2007
exit johnny l tapatio... enter flame spitta.. yeah, good one whitey.. only one post just tells me there is some sneaky habadickinourmouth boyz type shit going on...

Nov 6, 2007
90 percent of this board thinks you are annoying... so am i the one who is trippin??? btw your raps suck...
YOU SEEM TO BE QUITTING?

1ST LESSON IS DONT EVER GIVE UP! FIGHT FOR WHAT YOU BELIEVE IN! DONT BACK AWAY NOW WITH YOUR UNCREATIVE RACE JOKES, AND LACK OF DEPTH INVOLVING CRETIQUING MUSIC. "U SUCK" THATS IT? THATS ALL? STACKMACK YOU CANT HABANERO THE HABANEROS LIL MAN. TYPE IT LIKE YOU MEAN OR WITHER AWAY INTO THE DEPTHS OF THE MATRIX AND NEVER ADDRESS BOSSES AGAIN PEASANT!

Jun 23, 2007
okay bossman... seems like all the clowning you have gotten on this board has not affected you by now... i honestly hope you can make it through this... you look white but try to sound black... am i wrong for feeling that way? and why are you almost everybodies ignore list?? cause you try to spam people like your brother does...

Jun 23, 2007
YOU SEEM TO BE QUITTING?

1ST LESSON IS DONT EVER GIVE UP! FIGHT FOR WHAT YOU BELIEVE IN! DONT BACK AWAY NOW WITH YOUR UNCREATIVE RACE JOKES, AND LACK OF DEPTH INVOLVING CRETIQUING MUSIC. "U SUCK" THATS IT? THATS ALL? STACKMACK YOU CANT HABANERO THE HABANEROS LIL MAN. TYPE IT LIKE YOU MEAN OR WITHER AWAY INTO THE DEPTHS OF THE MATRIX AND NEVER ADDRESS BOSSES AGAIN PEASANT!
not really.. it seems like flame spitta just quit... its good that your trying to have one of your made up homies trying to back u up since nobody else does!! young cocklink and johnny l. actlikeasquareho need to get the fuck outtahere though!

Jun 23, 2007
look at these dudes switching screen names like aint nuthin better to do... all im saying iz... i thought you guys had some type of talent... that is until i heard your music... now i have no type of respect for you guyz