DEDICATED TO SHOREVIEW SCAM AND FREDDY APPLESAUCE

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Sep 20, 2006
http://download.yousendit.com/C28E23FB0A1405E0

NOBODY HAD TO DIE FOR US TO GET THIS CHEDDA WE MELTIN DOGG

NOBODY HAD TO FAKE A DEAL WIT CASH MONEY

NOBODY HAD TO FAKE THEY DEATH

EVEN THOUGH I AINT GOT BUT $723.12 IN MAH CHECKIN ACCOUNT NILLA IM STILL A BOSS DOIN IT LIVE CUZ WE KEEPIN IT REAL

GTOWNS FINEST

FUNKIER THAN GAHHHLIC MUFFUCA

YOU STILLA SCAM TRYNA HIDE OUT ON THE OTHA SIDE OF THA COUNTRY

WE STILL HOLDIN IT DOWN ON 7TH WHERE WE BEEN AND GONE BE

NAH WE AINT RICH BUT WE STILL IN THA HOOD

YOU NEED MONEY AND MUSCLE TO VISIT YO OWN HOOD

IM BROKE AND I RIDE THR0UGH THE TOWN LIKE ITS NOTHIN

YOU HAD TO "RELOCATE" CUZ OF SOMEOLE OTHA SHIT

WE STILL STAYIN ROASTED ON THE TURF LIKE GAHHLIC CLOVES

YOU RUNNIN FROM THE TRUTH

BUT WHEN WE GO TO SLEEP AT NIGHT

EVEN THOUGH WE GRIMY LIKE

SAVIVIN OFF TOP RAMEN AND HOT DOGS

IN THE END

WE DA REALEST FROM 0UR TOWN

I BET BLACK CHRIS MAINO HENNESY BIG MACK TC AND THE REAL HP MUFFUCAS WOULD SLAP YOU SILLY

MEANWHILE MY HOMETOWN LOVE ME

GTOWNS FUNKIEST

Defy

Cannabis Connoisseur
Jan 23, 2006
Rich City
hahahahahaha.....the habenero boys have beef with freddie hotsauce and bowl of mac......if that don't sound like some made for cartoon network ass imitiation hip hop beef movie staring vegetables i don't know what does

Jan 17, 2006
hahahahahaha.....the habenero boys have beef with freddie hotsauce and bowl of mac......if that don't sound like some made for cartoon network ass imitiation hip hop beef movie staring vegetables i don't know what does
hahahahhahaha

damn

but yeah, gtown?

Jun 21, 2006
go shove a kielbasa up your ass you fucking joke. jesus christ i fucking hate all you goddamn spam artists. nobody is ever going to listen to your music besides your 3 friends from gilroy, whoever you give out your sample to at the garlic festival, and other stupid crap wannabe rappers like you. What makes you think you can rap? What makes you think you're a baller? what makes you think your a boss? can you answer any of those questions you stupid piece of shit? you're a fucking nobody. and you always will be.
I predict this on 1/7/2008 and I'll check back in on the habenero boyz on 1/7/2028 to see if you lived up to your full potential of being the daytime manager at taco bell.

this goes for all the rest of you no-name no-game motherfuckers on here. shut the fuck up, i can't stand you all spreading your bullshit around here.
I'm not a hater, I'm realistic!

note: don't take this too personally, you can replace habernero boyz in the above post with a ton of artists on here, its more of a general statement than a personal attack.

Aug 7, 2006
go shove a kielbasa up your ass you fucking joke. jesus christ i fucking hate all you goddamn spam artists. nobody is ever going to listen to your music besides your 3 friends from gilroy, whoever you give out your sample to at the garlic festival, and other stupid crap wannabe rappers like you. What makes you think you can rap? What makes you think you're a baller? what makes you think your a boss? can you answer any of those questions you stupid piece of shit? you're a fucking nobody. and you always will be.
I predict this on 1/7/2008 and I'll check back in on the habenero boyz on 1/7/2028 to see if you lived up to your full potential of being the daytime manager at taco bell.

this goes for all the rest of you no-name no-game motherfuckers on here. shut the fuck up, i can't stand you all spreading your bullshit around here.
I'm not a hater, I'm realistic!

note: don't take this too personally, you can replace habernero boyz in the above post with a ton of artists on here, its more of a general statement than a personal attack.
LOL WHERE U GET THE MCLOVIN ID?

Jun 23, 2007
that song was fuckin TERRIBLE!! and if freddy hottsauce is a gay ass name.. then what the fuck is young hotlink??? isnt that another name for a spicy weenie?? you are what u eat faggot ass flamer.. oh yeah and after all that shit you talk about other no name rappers like yourself, i expected something at least halfway decent... but i guess i was wrong spammer