DEDICATED TO SHOREVIEW SCAM AND FREDDY APPLESAUCE

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jun 23, 2007
you can clown the love of your life all you want to try to maintain your secret identity but just remember next time you wake up in a queen size bed next to that monstrosity to look in the mirror and think about what the future holds

if she seen that you said that she might cry and become even more depressed, so do me a favor give her a bear hug tonight for me and a kiss on a cheek and pray that no haters on Bart link your girlfriend to this thread via her myspace page.
either you are a habanero boy.. or you are a dumbfuck... we should change your name to lesucky!! real talk though... what gives you the right to say im a peruvian mothafucka.. im mexican homie... you must be in on that whole bullshit to begin with so on that shit all i got to say is LESUCKY suck my dick as well as the habadickinourmouth boyz too!! next time, do your homework cause you chumps are trying too hard! and please do a check on me just to clear me name!! im really getting sick of this shit now!! i am now STACKMACK the man of many peoples screenames on tha unda.. ( really do an IP check so you can look as dumb as your boyz do) SUCK a phat dick while you are at it too!!

Jun 23, 2007
you can clown the love of your life all you want to try to maintain your secret identity but just remember next time you wake up in a queen size bed next to that monstrosity to look in the mirror and think about what the future holds

if she seen that you said that she might cry and become even more depressed, so do me a favor give her a bear hug tonight for me and a kiss on a cheek and pray that no haters on Bart link your girlfriend to this thread via her myspace page.
this faggot been on here for nearly 2 years and he got close to 4000 posts! please step ya game up!! and be a mack machine like you claim you are!!

LISICKI

rosecityplaya
Dec 9, 2005
this faggot been on here for nearly 2 years and he got close to 4000 posts! please step ya game up!! and be a mack machine like you claim you are!!
its all good folks

one of you got a penis the size of a Vienna sausage and the other is madly in love with a latino humpback whale

i dont even want any problems with yall you got enough problems in life as it is