December 21, 2012!!! smdh......

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Dec 3, 2009
yeah... if the world ends that day.. i wouldn't give a fuck.. cause i would be so drunk and high!!
I would welcome death...

cause i would just come back as an evil ghost.. and coke my enemies in their sleep.. as they wake up my my dead face... hovering over them!!

I AM

Some Random Asshole
Apr 25, 2002
yeah... if the world ends that day.. i wouldn't give a fuck.. cause i would be so drunk and high!!
I would welcome death...

cause i would just come back as an evil ghost.. and coke my enemies in their sleep.. as they wake up my my dead face... hovering over them!!
this fool must be drunk to think that if the end of the world came there would be people left to come back to haunt...lol...

i heard the way the mayans break down the calender was different tho and to compare it to the years we live by (based on jesus--which is a crock of shit by the way) it would be OUR year 9999. i dunno if that's true. nor do i give a fuck. we'll all die at some point. shit happens, people move on, and if nothing was left it really wouldn't matter.

Nuttkase

not nolettuce
Jun 5, 2002
at the welfare mall
What's good I Am?

Yeah, that shit is a bunch of bullshit and even if it wasn't (you'd only think that if you are really stupid though) it's not like there would be much you could do about it. A lot of people are just complete morons, that's all.

Feb 10, 2009
South Sacramento
LOL U STILL SALTY BECAUSE I SAID "BOI" IS A GAY TERM TO YOUR HOMIE?

FUCK YOU AND YOUR COW TOWN YOU FAGGOT
AND FUCK BERKELEY. BOOMER SOONER

ANAHEIM ROYALS IN THIS BITCH
LOL,ParkBoi aint my homie, i don't even know him......fuck the gay ass Sooners, and their stadium is called Gaylord Stadium,LMAO what a faggot ass name for a football stadium.

NAMO

Sicc OG
Apr 11, 2009
so if the world ends and there somehow is a heaven and hell (hell being that you are on fire 24/7 and screaming in pain, not the simposns version of hell) and god looks at your life book for 5 minutes, then looks back at you then says you dun goofed..

then id be, son I am dissapoint