December 21, 2012!!! smdh......

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

emma

Sicc OG
Apr 5, 2006
every few years somebody sets a new date that the world is gonna end and it never happens
i know, right... remember y2k?

i was only 13 at the time, and i still knew all the people spending their savings on bomb shelters and supplies to live underground were a bunch of idiots.

big shock, when the clock struck midnight, not a damn thing happened. i garnette the same thing will happen with 2012.

emma

Sicc OG
Apr 5, 2006
the world isn't gonna just magically explode one day; anybody who believes that is an idiot.

the only way there would be a sudden "end of the world" is if every country decided to detonate their nuclear weapons & kill us all.

of course, we could all die out gradually from pollution/global warming/diseases etc (i think that's the most likely chance of humans dying out besides war), but there's no way we're all just going to cease to exist on some arbitrary day.

oh, and of course... in about a billion years the sun will be too hot for water to exist anymore so that would pretty much end life on earth... and then in about 5 billion years the sun is gonna enter a red giant phase and the earth could get swallowed up by it; that would be the only real "end of the world".

but yea, that's so gradual, it's ridiculous to think it could happen in one day.

fillyacup

Rest In Free SoCo
Sep 27, 2004
emma is like the all knowing and i trust in her.

y2k i was like 13 or something, i think i got drunk because everyone thought we was going to die so no one gave a shit. i should have been with some areolas, breh.

idiot

Mac Jesus

Girls send me your nudes
May 31, 2003
The Mayan calendar begins 3114 BCE, I'm no mathemetician but I do believe that would be roughly around God created the planet 5 or 6 thousand years ago.

The Mayans seem to be pretty spot on in my opinoin.

Mac Jesus

Girls send me your nudes
May 31, 2003
the world isn't gonna just magically explode one day; anybody who believes that is an idiot.

the only way there would be a sudden "end of the world" is if every country decided to detonate their nuclear weapons & kill us all.

of course, we could all die out gradually from pollution/global warming/diseases etc (i think that's the most likely chance of humans dying out besides war), but there's no way we're all just going to cease to exist on some arbitrary day.

oh, and of course... in about a billion years the sun will be too hot for water to exist anymore so that would pretty much end life on earth... and then in about 5 billion years the sun is gonna enter a red giant phase and the earth could get swallowed up by it; that would be the only real "end of the world".

but yea, that's so gradual, it's ridiculous to think it could happen in one day.
You seem to have conveniently left out the flood that nearly destroyed all of mankind and the dinosaurs with the exception of Noah. your point is now invalid.

Jan 9, 2009
nothing is going to happen...we all safe...

plus gay-active is willing to take it in the ass for the earth...
i look at it like how niggas was talkin about the new world order will come in 2000..
everyone was like "nothing happened" then 9/11 happened and changed everyones life for good.

fast fwd to this 2012 shit right... i dont think its the end of the world literally but it may mean the end of the world as we know it (like pre 9/11)

from the information ive gathered over the years it seems the leading minds of the world believe that a massive paradigm shift will occur..
one that deals directly with god or aliens.. or somthin drastic like that

Mac Jesus

Girls send me your nudes
May 31, 2003
i look at it like how niggas was talkin about the new world order will come in 2000..
everyone was like "nothing happened" then 9/11 happened and changed everyones life for good.

fast fwd to this 2012 shit right... i dont think its the end of the world literally but it may mean the end of the world as we know it (like pre 9/11)

from the information ive gathered over the years it seems the leading minds of the world believe that a massive paradigm shift will occur..
one that deals directly with god or aliens.. or somthin drastic like that
I'm really curious about the research you've been doing the past few years. I'm even more curious about who the leading minds of the world are who believe in the massive paradigm shift, that will occur in 2012.

Typically in the end-of-the-world scenarios of the past, excuses are made when it doesn't happen. God changed his mind, we did our math wrong it's actually a few more years from now, oh that's not really the end of the world it's just the day the last human being who will die was born. These are all excuses that have been used. The paradigm shift thing seems like one of those excuses, folks are thinking ahead this time.