Deathrow Producer-Assassin??

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

Jose

Sicc OG
Jun 4, 2002
Someone from LA told me that theres another Deathrow producer who goes by Myrion aka the assassin. It doesnt sound like Suge is referring to the bay area Assassin tho. Because if he only produced one song for 2pac, 'All Out', which was done after Dre left, how could Dre have stolen credit for Assassin produced tracks. If Im wrong, let us know Assassin, which songs did you produce that Dr. Dre stole credit for?

Jul 12, 2002
Ya, can you please give us a rundown of your career. I am really confused here and your website is hard to navigate and find info with. Holla back assassin.

Jul 19, 2002
Re: LOL

7ASSASSIN7 said:
THE ONLY THANG THAT KILLS ME IS THESE RUMORS /ASSASSIN IS ALIVE AND AT WAR STILL IN THESE BATTLEFEILDS UNTIL THE END OF TIME THE HERE AFTER CD WAS A IMPORT FROM FRANCE THAT DONT KNOW SHIT AND ALSO A BOOTLEG CD WITH FALSAFIED INFO..

IM IN NEGOTIATIONS WITH THE ROW AT THIS TIME LIFERDEFROW..

ASSASSIN FEATURING TUPAC REAL BAD BOYZ WESTSIDE RELEASED WORLDWIDE COMING SOON FOR THOSE WHO DONT KNOW...........

ASSASSIN DON CISCO AND KURUPT YOUNG GOTTI COMING 2003

DAZ AND ASSASSIN GANGSTAFIED FROM THE BAY TO THE L.B.C COMING SOON..........................................

THE REALIST LOOK OUT FOR THE SURE SHOTS OH BOY.........

WHAZZUP ROSCOE.................LA BAY CONNEXION..
Sup Assassin, just a few ?s

U are in talks wit Tha Row, now don't u fear to be screwed like a bunch of others before u, I mean even Above THe Law left disgruntled, and they are vets.
And u workin wit Tha Realest, as in Jevon Jones Tha Realest? When can we expect some heat from this deadly duo??

Peace...and good lookin out!

Jul 19, 2002
Re: Assasin Question

C Marsh said:
Yo Assassin, this is Colin Marshall from RIME Magazine. Don't know if you have heard of it or anything but we had Realest in our magazine an issue ago. Are you the same dude that Tha Realest shouts out at the begininng of Fuck Hollywood? Get at me man. You sound like you're making some good moves, I might be able to get a little something with you in the mag. PEace
Sup Colin, I appreciate ur support for the Westside, but right now I'm definitely not in Cali, so can u tell me how to get Rime mag overseas? Or even outta Cali (just Tower rec?)

Jul 12, 2002
Tower Records and Borders Book Stores are the only nationwide places that got it now i believe. Some Towers might not have it, but you can tell whoever is working there to order some and they will. As for overseas, I was told that a Tower Records in London carried it, but I don't know if that was true. Check www.rimemagazine.com, you're gonna be able to subscribe online soon.

Jul 19, 2002
C Marsh said:
Tower Records and Borders Book Stores are the only nationwide places that got it now i believe. Some Towers might not have it, but you can tell whoever is working there to order some and they will. As for overseas, I was told that a Tower Records in London carried it, but I don't know if that was true. Check www.rimemagazine.com, you're gonna be able to subscribe online soon.
Thx a lot! It's appreciated.

Jose

Sicc OG
Jun 4, 2002
Assassin, you dont mind working with Tha Realest, even though he tries to copy and imitate 2pac in the way he looks, the way he talks and the way he raps?

Jul 12, 2002
man don't say that shit about realest. wait till you hear some of his new shit, its hot man. Can he really help that he sounds like pac? And death row kinda molded him to be like pac, but he aint some fake that lives off of pac's legacy. Realest is a legit dude.

Jul 19, 2002
C Marsh said:
man don't say that shit about realest. wait till you hear some of his new shit, its hot man. Can he really help that he sounds like pac? And death row kinda molded him to be like pac, but he aint some fake that lives off of pac's legacy. Realest is a legit dude.
Nothin to add. I'm gettin tired of these fools who can't appreciate the dope music Jevon puts out.
Ey Colin, is there any way I can see a scan of Jevon"s Rime interview? Enigma doesn't put it up, for whatever reasons.

Peace...

Apr 25, 2002
Re: LOL

7ASSASSIN7 said:
THE ONLY THANG THAT KILLS ME IS THESE RUMORS /ASSASSIN IS ALIVE AND AT WAR STILL IN THESE BATTLEFEILDS UNTIL THE END OF TIME THE HERE AFTER CD WAS A IMPORT FROM FRANCE THAT DONT KNOW SHIT AND ALSO A BOOTLEG CD WITH FALSAFIED INFO..

IM IN NEGOTIATIONS WITH THE ROW AT THIS TIME LIFERDEFROW..

ASSASSIN FEATURING TUPAC REAL BAD BOYZ WESTSIDE RELEASED WORLDWIDE COMING SOON FOR THOSE WHO DONT KNOW...........

ASSASSIN DON CISCO AND KURUPT YOUNG GOTTI COMING 2003

DAZ AND ASSASSIN GANGSTAFIED FROM THE BAY TO THE L.B.C COMING SOON..........................................

THE REALIST LOOK OUT FOR THE SURE SHOTS OH BOY.........

WHAZZUP ROSCOE.................LA BAY CONNEXION..
WHENS THAT FILMO TO SAN JO COMIN OUT ?