Deathrow Producer-Assassin??

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

Jose

Sicc OG
Jun 4, 2002
In the 'Welcome to Deathrow' documentary theres a chapter that talks about Dr. Dre leaving/being forced to leave and Suge says that alot of the other Deathrow producers like Daz and Assassin were making beats and Dre was taking credit. My question is who is this producer Assassin? Is it the same one from the Bay Area or is it someone else?

Apr 25, 2002
Yea thats my homie Assassin from San Jo ge got a new album droppin soon...Assassin out of custody 2002
1.Intolife produced by assassin
2.Out of custody 2002-assassin featuring bigg hubb , pablo escobar,assassino produced by killaman
3.Westcoast playaz anthem- featuring the liferdef squad mafia assassin,jymini,exxxo,arsinist,corporate thuggs raydogg produced by Big Ice for Big Ice Productions
4.Liferdef squad mafia-assassin produced by Big Ice & Assassin for Da Playboy Foundation
5.Gangstah rhymes- liferdef squad mafia assassino, arsonist, exxxo produced by Big Ice for Big Ice Productions
6.California sun- featuring the liferdef squad mafia assassin, arsinist,jymini,exxxo produced by Big Ice & Assassin for Da Playboy Foundation
7.Pimpology the roll- featuring trevon and assassino produced by Big Ice for Big Ice Productions
8.Growing up on my block- assassino featuring babygirl ,mariah produced by Big Ice & Oral Bee for Da Playboy Foundation
9.Lets ride- assassin featuring jymini produced by Big Ice for Big Ice Productions
10. Freaknasty- assassin featuring jymini ,babygirl produced by Big Ice & Oral Bee for Da Playboy Foundation
11.Bounce- assassin produced by Big Ice & Oral Bee for Da Playboy Foundation
12.Keep it thuggin- assassin produced by greg g
13.Until i die- assassin produced by john bass
14.Str8 m.o.b-assassin featuring shortcut,mariam produced by Big Ice for Big Ice Productions
15.Guess whoz back-assassin produced by Big Ice & Oral Bee for Da Playboy Foundation
16.Real gz featuring chucnitty produced by Big Ice for Big Ice Productions
17.Living free- (rip) dedication track to dmac tolliver and cougnut
assassin ,exxxo,debbie smith,young life,felony
18.Reflectionz-assassin produced by Big Ice & Oral Bee for Da Playboy Foundation
19.The system - assassin produced by warlock
20.Outodef produced by assassin

Jose

Sicc OG
Jun 4, 2002
Inside the Tupac cd "the hereafter" it lists the contributing artists. It says something like Assassin was a promising rapper who was gunned down at a burger joint before he had his chance to blow up.

Apr 26, 2002
Jose said:
Inside the Tupac cd "the hereafter" it lists the contributing artists. It says something like Assassin was a promising rapper who was gunned down at a burger joint before he had his chance to blow up.
c, i knew i wunt t-rippin. dat's wut i'm talkin bout. fold.

Apr 25, 2002
WWW.ASSASSINMUSIC.COM
LOL

THE ONLY THANG THAT KILLS ME IS THESE RUMORS /ASSASSIN IS ALIVE AND AT WAR STILL IN THESE BATTLEFEILDS UNTIL THE END OF TIME THE HERE AFTER CD WAS A IMPORT FROM FRANCE THAT DONT KNOW SHIT AND ALSO A BOOTLEG CD WITH FALSAFIED INFO..

IM IN NEGOTIATIONS WITH THE ROW AT THIS TIME LIFERDEFROW..

ASSASSIN FEATURING TUPAC REAL BAD BOYZ WESTSIDE RELEASED WORLDWIDE COMING SOON FOR THOSE WHO DONT KNOW...........

ASSASSIN DON CISCO AND KURUPT YOUNG GOTTI COMING 2003

DAZ AND ASSASSIN GANGSTAFIED FROM THE BAY TO THE L.B.C COMING SOON..........................................

THE REALIST LOOK OUT FOR THE SURE SHOTS OH BOY.........

WHAZZUP ROSCOE.................LA BAY CONNEXION..

ComputerNerd

Graphic Artist
Apr 25, 2002
WHAT UP DOGGY !!

ASSASSIN MAYNE, BEEN TRYING TO SEE WASSUP WIT YA DOGG ? BEEN BUSY MAKIN THESE MOVES I SEE ?? GOOD SHIT MAYNE, GET AT ME DOGG, HOLLA AT ME........

PEACE,

EVAN P.K.A. COMPUTER NERD

PLOT

Sicc OG
Apr 25, 2002
Re: LOL

7ASSASSIN7 said:

IM IN NEGOTIATIONS WITH THE ROW AT THIS TIME LIFERDEFROW..

ASSASSIN FEATURING TUPAC REAL BAD BOYZ WESTSIDE RELEASED WORLDWIDE COMING SOON FOR THOSE WHO DONT KNOW...........

ASSASSIN DON CISCO AND KURUPT YOUNG GOTTI COMING 2003

DAZ AND ASSASSIN GANGSTAFIED FROM THE BAY TO THE L.B.C COMING SOON..........................................

THE REALIST LOOK OUT FOR THE SURE SHOTS OH BOY.........

WHAZZUP ROSCOE.................LA BAY CONNEXION..
Are those Korupt and Daz just features or group albums? Are you still makin that movie?

Jun 18, 2002
Assassin is making heated tracks.
Oral Bee & I (Da Playboy Foundation) have done a lot of the production on the Out Of Custody album.
It's about time Assassino blow up!

Apr 25, 2002
WWW.ASSASSINMUSIC.COM
LA TO THE BAY AND TO NORWAY

Big Ice said:
Assassin is making heated tracks.
Oral Bee & I (Da Playboy Foundation) have done a lot of the production on the Out Of Custody album.
It's about time Assassino blow up!
NETWORKING IS THE KEY...........................
JULY 28 RAPPINGFORTE AND ASSASSIN CONCERT SAN JOSE 2002

Jul 12, 2002
Assasin Question

Yo Assassin, this is Colin Marshall from RIME Magazine. Don't know if you have heard of it or anything but we had Realest in our magazine an issue ago. Are you the same dude that Tha Realest shouts out at the begininng of Fuck Hollywood? Get at me man. You sound like you're making some good moves, I might be able to get a little something with you in the mag. PEace