Dear Satan Snippets/tracklisting

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
May 31, 2006
if i say a time and place your not gonna show. but fine...

tomarrow.. at 4pm.. ill be here for about an hour handling my buisness. Come through you lil bitch. Im not hard to spot.

hahaha ahh shit i just got a haircut there at the spot..

but back to the topic at hand.... you gotta give Redrum credit, i rather see this genre go in to that dark shit than hyphy shit

Jan 24, 2003
www.myspace.com
damn I seen all these replies and thought muthaphuckas was up on this shit and then I see its all just arguing and shit. Bottom line Redrum goin the creative route and aint tryin to follow no trends so support it you feel me. And if you aint heard the first track listen to that again this dude is callin up a monster from the underworld haha my nigga.

Mar 1, 2006
www.sendearnings.com
Yea I been waiting for this cd to come out for a while, im glad redrum stickin to creativity route and doing his own thang. Hopefully I can get a d/l of all the snippets so i can hear whats in store so far the only song I heard was dear satan, that song is dope ass fuck, now im hearing about calling up the a creature from the underworld haha, thats what im talking about, im copping this shit asap.

Apr 25, 2002
www.mir-store.com
Why can folks listen to gangster ass shit ( i.e. killing, dope dealin, pimpin, bangin ) and say they cant listen to horrorcore shit? Is it because folks are Catholic/Christian? My question then is...you think Jesus is proud of the gangster shit??? Just curious, always makes me laugh when I see it.

Horrorcore or "Devil Music" is fantasy type shit...most of it is made up. I would think the real "devil music" would be coming from artists who are really out there repping what they rap, but to me, actions speak much louder than words.

And don't get me wrong, Im not a Satanist, I grew up in the Catholic church, I'm just anti-organized religion of any sort, it has been the cause of most of the world's suffering since the dawn of time.

Nov 20, 2005
i can listen to some..but for example: that one song where malice is talkin about hitting women..i couldnt take it. lol i forgot what the song is called but its on his album.

~k.

Apr 25, 2002
www.mir-store.com
^My point exactly...that song is and was meant to be a joke...if that were a skit on tv, it would have been hilarious for how over the top it was. But at the same time, if you are a woman who has been abused, it will probably touch a nerve. Bottom line though...meant as dark humor.