Dear Satan Snippets/tracklisting

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jun 12, 2004
deepsleeprecords.com
It's all good ya'll, different strokes for different folks. As a God-believer I can appreciate the creativity that goes into the lyrical aspect of the music. I may not agree with things but it doesn't matter. As far as a lot of the material goes, at one time or another, a lot of folks have felt the way the songs depict; even worse perhaps. I understand the need to conform that a lot of folks feel but when you do you, the rest falls in line.

I appreciate all the good and bad responses regardless. Constructive criticism is always welcome. Opinions and dislikes are expected, and that's all good too.

Korp$, check your pm's in a minute.

BEAR

Sicc OG
Dec 15, 2007
I personally dig horrorcore because of how personal it can be. If done correctly, it is much more expressive than any other style. I'm more into the dark and deep than the hollow murder or shock/joke style.

Aug 20, 2003
REDRUM HAS TALLENT BOTTOM LINE.HIS SONGS ARE DEEP.I RESPECT HIM FOR DOING SOMETHING DIFFERENT.HIS ALBUM HAS THE POTENTIAL TO BLOW THE FUCK UP.I CANT WAIT FOR ALL THESE DEEPSLEEP RELEASES 2 DROP.I PERSONALY BELIVE IN GOD.BUT IM STILL GUNNA SUPPORT MY HOMIE,HES GOT SOME SICK ASS LYRICS.DEEP ASS SONGS.GIVE IT A LISTEN.YOU MIGHT BE SUPRISED....

Mar 1, 2006
www.sendearnings.com
It's all good ya'll, different strokes for different folks. As a God-believer I can appreciate the creativity that goes into the lyrical aspect of the music. I may not agree with things but it doesn't matter. As far as a lot of the material goes, at one time or another, a lot of folks have felt the way the songs depict; even worse perhaps. I understand the need to conform that a lot of folks feel but when you do you, the rest falls in line.

I appreciate all the good and bad responses regardless. Constructive criticism is always welcome. Opinions and dislikes are expected, and that's all good too.

Korp$, check your pm's in a minute.
inbox empty,

I grew up with a religious upbringing myself in a barrio, but organized religion is making me sick and instead of making shit better shit its making people worse and turn them into some kind of a religious nazi. If they can't live and let live then they crossing boundaries IMO.

On another note im with Illmannered, if folkx can listen to gangsta rap which is more on a real tip than anything, why not give a listen to some horrorcore shit/evil shit, you living a sinful life but yet you feel bad when you listen to another religious perspective, jesus gave hope to the sinners and so did satan . hypocrite shit if ya ask me, but then again its no suprise when everybody sins no matter what, unless you sheltered or some shit.

Sep 17, 2007
i love the Horrorcore shit. and it aint even about believing in the devil or god. to me itz a state of mind your in. thats all i used to listen to as a teenager. Gravediggaz, Flatlinerz, the old Three 6 Mafia, Esham, ICP, Bortha Lynch, Sicx, Bushwich Bill, Necro.. (if i missed any please feel free to add) ...I wanted to be just like them when i first started rapping. i mean as i grew up i started to change tho... But back when i was 16-19. I was really flippin out and feelin real satanic at times, i was starting to let that shit go to my head, Smokin sherm, on shrooms and acid and shit....I was ready for some Viginia Tech shit foreal.... on mamaz.
Personally im glad theres still labels like Deep Sleep/Redrum out there still doing it. I'm sure there still a huge fanbase out there for it.
Everybody be tellin me to go back to that style to.. but i dont think i could even do it wit the way i flow nowadays. Maybe someday i'll be able to break that mold again.