Dead End Names For Rappers

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

S.SAVAGE

SICCNESS MOTHERFUCKER
Oct 25, 2011
EAST SAN JOSE
My rap name D.E.A. has been a real buzzkill. While some understand that my initials are D.E.A. and that it has nothing to do with the drug enforcement agency, others have chosen not to work with me. I have also not recieved proper credits for my work as well. The other thing that sucks is search engines pull up the drug enforcement agencies and it can be difficult for my fans to find my shit online.

I have been considering changing my name for the past few years but feel like it would be a big hassle to start from scratch and i honestly havent a clue wtf i would even call myself other than my olskool grafitti alias "Azer One" which i would have used when i started rapping but at the time was pretty active with the grafitti so didnt wanna get myself caught up.

But idk if Azer one sounds any better than D.E.A. anyways but would love to hear some honest opinions on the matter.
No offense, maybe I got the wrong person but didn't Stretch get on here talkin about you were no good?

Or was that someone else? I could be wrong.

If that wasn't you my bad, & I think you should go with something new but not Azer One, ....using graf names as rap names is a dead end rap name hence the thread title.

If that was you, forget I said anything.

Dec 28, 2009
No offense, maybe I got the wrong person but didn't Stretch get on here talkin about you were no good?

Or was that someone else? I could be wrong.

If that wasn't you my bad, & I think you should go with something new but not Azer One, ....using graf names as rap names is a dead end rap name hence the thread title.

If that was you, forget I said anything.
Lol yeah that was me. I believe he wrote something along the lines of "youre a bitch and you make the central coast look bad".

I agree with u on the graf name dead end.

After posting this i will have forgotten you have said anything

Dec 4, 2006
My rap name D.E.A. has been a real buzzkill. While some understand that my initials are D.E.A. and that it has nothing to do with the drug enforcement agency, others have chosen not to work with me. I have also not recieved proper credits for my work as well. The other thing that sucks is search engines pull up the drug enforcement agencies and it can be difficult for my fans to find my shit online.

I have been considering changing my name for the past few years but feel like it would be a big hassle to start from scratch and i honestly havent a clue wtf i would even call myself other than my olskool grafitti alias "Azer One" which i would have used when i started rapping but at the time was pretty active with the grafitti so didnt wanna get myself caught up.

But idk if Azer one sounds any better than D.E.A. anyways but would love to hear some honest opinions on the matter.
You wack though..... Maybe that's why your music hasn't going anywhere..

Arson

Long live the KING!!!!
May 7, 2002
Anyone with the name GOTTI just needs to quit.

U gonna name yourself after an Italian mobster who hated blacks, worked with the Aryan Brotherhood in prison and then died of throat cancer as his exit from the game.
But he was a mans man period.

Dec 28, 2009
I've never heard your music before, but none of what you said here means you make good music.
How do you measure good music? Go listen to it and say its good or bad or alright? There is no way to measure good music. Most of the music that seems to be popular on here i think is wack. while literally anyone can go buy a 2 or 3 hundred project studio kit and attempt to do it themselves, i have the experience, skills, knowledge, talent, tools and motivation to do it on a professional level meaning that i make money and people hire me. So Whats wack about making money doing what i love to do and being self suffecient?

Last edited:
Dec 28, 2009
Yea breh ive said the same thing a couple times on here, about the name DEA. That is horrible, beyond wack for a rap name.
I remember but it was never a serious discussion. I agree with you and its really disappointing because when i started using that name i didnt want to use my first and last name but i didnt want to use some made up name either so i just decided to use my initials which was before the internet was so popular and i never imagined that someone would be so narrow minded and ignorant to have a bias towards my initials because of the government. I also chose that name in a rebellious way because i am a bit of an anarchist and although i never used it in my graphics ive always wanted to use the anarchy circle a for the a. Plus i thought it was funny because if you knew me then you would know im not the drug enforcement agency. But it is what it is.

Anyways If anyone wanna help me come up with a new rap name im all for it. I just want something thats not being used, easy to google, radio friendly and has my first name david, dave or davey. I have been thinking but cant decide on anything.

Last edited:

Coach E. No

Jesus es Numero Uno
Mar 30, 2013
There was already D.E.A. - Dead End Alliance who were members of the screwed up click. Lil Keke, Fat Pat, Big Hawk and some other dude. I also just realized that all of those dudes have names that start with Lil, Fat, and Big lol They were all respected down south though.

One of the coldest basslines out there if you have a good system

short

Sicc OG
Feb 2, 2006
what about "poop gangsta"

Man known as “poop gangsta” wanted in Euclid shooting

A man known as “poop gangsta” is wanted in a Christmas Eve shooting in Euclid.

Euclid Police are searching for Tyrice Bowens, who is wanted for attempted murder after a shooting at the Blueprint Lounge, 22810 Lakeshore Blvd, at about 1:23 a.m. on Dec. 24, according to a post on the Euclid Police Department’s Facebook page.

The male victim, a Cleveland resident, was shot twice and was taken to the hospital for surgery, police said.

The suspect of the shooting was last seen driving a silver Pontiac Grand Prix, police said.

Police are not sure what motivated the shooting, but believe the shooter may have been firing at security.

If seen in Euclid, contact the city’s police department at 216-731-1234 or contact the local law enforcement agency if you see him in another city