DE LA SALLE WINNING STREAK SNAPPED!!!!!!!!!!

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
May 4, 2002
BaSICCally said:
I heard that DeLa Salle only has three returning starters, plus I heard they lost to some high school in the Bay. Which puts a damper on the Bellevue victory.
They lost to Clovis West which is a team from Fresno that is pretty damn good. They're ranked 17th in the country just for beating DLS though. De La Salle's still going to beat every team they play in the bay.

Apr 25, 2002
DuckSauce said:
we have about 500 kids compared to de la salles 1000, i bet all the other 3a schools in washington have at least 500 boys.
3A is 600-bout 1200 I believe so some will, some won't. My alma mater Seattle Prep only has 360 boys.

Jake

Sicc OG
May 1, 2003
Pittsburg will beat them,they are already 3-0 this year,they killed hayward on friday,and beat miramonte already this year which is a top team in the area (12-1 last year,out of the DFAL) they have one of the best receiveing crews in the area with davis and crawley(whos play some QB too) and thats just not my personal opinion either...so just responed to smitdaddy who said that nobody from the bay would beat them,pitt has a really strong team this year,and outside of a possible loss to de la salle are predicted to go undefeated this year,and they will no doubt win the league championship...so after de la salle loses to mission viejo i think pitt is the only team that they have to worry about,their schedule is pretty soft after that,with teams like liberty,freedom,clayton valley and ygnacio valley...so if you break the schedule down,pitt is the only one that even has a chance