DBaker is a bitch lol...

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Mar 12, 2003
70mile.com
First off, this bitch ass nigga has the nerve to say that Im trying to sound like Mac Dre lol. How bout Im not even a Mac Dre fan, so that doesnt make much since.

You know me nigga(always been real), I aint never had to pull no card about who I know to get pussy. This fag was trying to get at my Ex and she wouldnt fuck wit the nigga, LOL why did he start pulling the MIMS card? And after she wouldnt fuck wit the nigga he starts calling ol girl a groupie bitch that wanted to meet MIMS. Man dont no bitch I fuck wit give a fuck about you nor MIMS.

Dbaker when I met you man I knew you was a square, You had on nike sandles and socks and this was only a few years ago.

On some real shit nigga if you got something to say to me get wit me you know how to get in contact wit me.

So as far as im concerened your another street team, dick riding ass fag.

HOW REAL IS THAT????????????????????????????????????????????????

Feb 8, 2003
I heard Baker didnt produce that MIMS this why im hot track is this true or not? They giving some other guy credit for it on T.V.

3rd_degree said:
Dbaker when I met you man I knew you was a square, You had on nike sandles and socks and this was only a few years ago.

LOL

Was they the Flip flop version or the thong joints(the lil strap between the toe?

Mar 12, 2003
70mile.com
He didnt produce that shit, how ever he did so call coproduce 2 other tracks on the album. Congradulations D.Bitch. I just called the nigga he was on some I dont know what ur talking about type shit... This nigga is so full of himself man. This shit kills me.

D.Bitch when you read this shit nigga do some research. Your not the only nigga makin moves man, and ur surly not the only nigga getting money lol...

Feb 8, 2003
Thats the problem with alot of cats these days tehy try to step on the next man toes to make themselves look good to a female then once the other nigga confront them they get amnesia. I been through that alot of times with friends and cats i never met.

Jun 24, 2004
Imma set this straight,

A lotta niggaz gonna hate on my nigga im Carl by the way his cuzzo, Were back at the telly now 3rd I heard your convo , i know there is some chick involved but you didnt get the whole story or you would know what was being said. Bottom line D has 10points (publishing) on the Mims project and is involved in other tracks besides the one he's credited for on this Cd (which has soundscan 220,000 PLUS another 35K sold digitally so 3rd DO YA MATH HOMIE.

Ok you said he snaked you...I feel my cuz gave you the best track(that could have been played on the radio but nothing came out of it) and at $10,000 a track now im not sure you could afford him. BUT they are about to sign a major 6 figure PUBLISHING DEAL, 4 Major artist SIGNED they are now working with!

One more thing you said "you knew he would play the BITCH card" Nigga my Cuz was in the middle of picking up a $13,000 check from the lable when you called about some BULLSHIT.

We gettin paper over here , make sure you do the same!

Jun 24, 2004
One more thang D has on Nike Sandles and Socks now! But has a brand new house in Parkville so I guess thats what wearing socks coming from a lable meeting can do for you LOL..

Mar 12, 2003
70mile.com
I dont even know you nigga, and when it comes to how that nigga snaked me you need get the real story. He knew he was foul, and he was supposed to be a real nigga about it and get it right. "But the last contract yall was signing was supposed to be holding him back from doing so."

Im not a hatin ass nigga, I have never had anything negative to say about the nigga even after what went down between me and him. I was happy for D fam, but when that nigga started this fag shit I was like fuck him. Dont nobody give a fuck about who was picking up what check he still foul, and he isnt the only nigga gettin money so all that lil talk yall doing about cashing checks and buying houses remember that regular muthafucks wit regular jobs can do the same shit. No body cares about what contract yall signing This was about how fake the nigga was. And it shows ur just as fake to be getting on here talking about what another nigga buying.

Nobody is saying you niggas aint making moves so how does that keep coming up???

Jul 7, 2002
DBAKER said:
One more thang D has on Nike Sandles and Socks now! But has a brand new house in Parkville so I guess thats what wearing socks coming from a lable meeting can do for you LOL..
The funniest shit about this is that it has nothing to do with who D has or is going to produce for, who has what money, who just bought a house, who has publishing, or anything of the matter, but that's the card you keep trying to play.

I'd type some more, but I got a call coming in from my broker right now. Got to check up on that good stock market longevity I got....haha.

Jun 24, 2004
Im through with it...Stocks, Bonds, IRAs Matt your not the only one really this just made investing more easier we can both type forever.

DO YOU....Damn homie do you get those publishing checks & invest like ya boy.

See you at the 2007 BET Awards

C-MOB

Sicc OG
Sep 10, 2004
www.cdbaby.com
Cesolito #1 said:
Thats the problem with alot of cats these days tehy try to step on the next man toes to make themselves look good to a female then once the other nigga confront them they get amnesia. I been through that alot of times with friends and cats i never met.
i feel you... been thru that quite a few times as well...

Feb 3, 2003
WOW! I have been out of KC 2 weeks and see the weather warmed up. 3rd get at me. I am in Dallas now for good. Made my move. The # is still the same fam.

Jul 7, 2002
DBAKER said:
Im through with it...Stocks, Bonds, IRAs Matt your not the only one really this just made investing more easier we can both type forever.

DO YOU....Damn homie do you get those publishing checks & invest like ya boy.

See you at the 2007 BET Awards
Once again you fail to realize that this has nothing to with what money you have, where you are going, or who you produce for...3rd is speaking about character, and you are doing nothing but making yourself look like an arrogant asshole.

Just remember that your shit stinks just like the next man, and you better hope you get yours before the bottom falls out, cause it always does.

I wish you much more success.

Mar 12, 2003
70mile.com
LOL... I got too excited and accidently hit the back button and erased my entire message. Thats funny.. Heres one... "Its like do u wanna rock Jordans or Pradas ( i have both but 95% of kc niggaz aint got Pradas) " (This aint 3rd, its the so-called groupie bitch). Dang, But how can I be a groupie when I never asked to meet anyone nor did I want to. Just hurts my little "feelers:...lol ,Dang it boggles my mind... Remember REAL bitches get money....at least I do. I may not have to "ride dicks" like most people We know, but I do what I gotta do...Homie. Get real. Tighten Up!! LOL (this aint 3rd. its his ex)

Mar 12, 2003
70mile.com
Lol...3rd, Im bout to get off here and go to bed. U know real people who got real jobs got to wake up in the morning so they can pay they real bills and take care of their responsibilities you know like normal people who make money make car payments, and pay house notes!!! But here is an end quote to end the nite.... I guess thats why were your " Girl friends Fav" LOL---D.Baker. LOL NOT.... Peace out

Sincerly

I wish I was a groupie (this aint 3rd. its his ex)

Jun 24, 2004
3rd its whatever, Matt( If u remember the don juan hook up on the "we ride remix" almost 4yrs ago I plugged you with my homegirl christyle to make that happen you wanted to split the $500 w/me he was charging you to jump on the track how times change)MUTT You the clown my nigga I only seen ya azz for what 5 Mins in 7th Heaven? U seem more intrested in my phone call I was on. I told ya azz when you called me and asked what we charge I told you I dont do local mixtapes we only fucks with a BUDGET.

Yeah I guess you can im ya girlfriends Fav MC...(soon to be producer WATCH out) I know these lables are calling for tracks.

Status
Not open for further replies.