DB Tha General Thread

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

milkky

The Milk Man
Sep 6, 2010
It's a fact that D-Lo was a Hyfee Boy tho, dropped out to try an be on his music shit. And DB knew that when he first started fuckin with him...But meh...DB is a rapper, that's it...shit's gettin retarded he starts shit every couple months now, because he's irrelevant.

He was on when all the 14-17 year olds were listenin to him, he never broke out of that age range really tho.
My bad. I didn't know/understand the whole Hyphy Boy (as a click) reference.. I take what I said back.. Thnx for clearing that up bro A @abarnes . ...

Aug 17, 2002
A lot of kids from the O were hyphy boys I really don't see the issue. D l o's early stuff is good too look up the song "shoot when you see me"

Jan 30, 2007
YUP...WE SHOULD HAVE BROKEN THE CYCLE BY NOW THO....THEY ARE JUST REPEATING A HISTORY THAT NONE OF US ARE PROUD OF. EVERYTIME I SEE A YOUNG NIGGA ON SOME BANGIN SHIT I WANT 2 SNATCH HIM BY THE COLLAR AND ASK HIM DOES HE KNOW HOW MANY PPL WE HAVE LOST 2 FOOLISH THINKING. THE MAJORITY OF MY FRIENDS ARE DOING 15+ IN THE PENITENTIARY. IT HURTS EVERYDAY CUZ I WILL NEVER HAVE THOSE FRIENDSHIPS BACK. I RAN WITH SOME REAL HITTERS AND I LEARNED A LOT FROM MISTAKES. THE THING IS,NOWDAYS I CANT RESPECT THE BEEF CARD. WE'VE HAD ALL THIS BEEF IN CALI AND NOT ONE NIGGA THOUGHT 2 JUST GET SOME BOXING GLOVES AND HANDLE IT LIKE A MAN??? IF THEY WANT YOUTUBE VIEWS I BET THAT WOULD TURN MORE HEADS THAN SOME OF THESE "PLEASE COME TAKE ME 2 JAIL" VIDEOS I BEEN SEEING LATELY. 1
Thats the realest shit ive seen posted on here in a long time....nothin more, nothin less!