DB Tha General Thread

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Oct 30, 2005
i honestly think that the title of "king of oakland" shouldnt exist right now....for one reason, go to another state and ask them "when u think of oakland whos the 1st rapper that comes to mind?" and the majority response will not be any of the mentioned rappers in this thread other than short, local stardom doesnt make u a king of anything

AP9

Of The Mobb Figaz
Feb 2, 2009
www.myspace.com
Ain't nobody the king of Oakland!!!! Niggaz be self claimen theyself as the king of whatever the fuck.......... It ain't like it was a
erring and muthafuckaz appointed that nigga ass king!!! That shit be crazy ti me!!!! Fuck it..... From this point on imma call myself the king of the world!!!!! This shit is funny!!! If you ain't got the key to the city of Oakland you ain't the king of shit!!! DB my nigga but damn...... I'd rather let a Og nigga who been putten in work for years be the king of Oakland, not some rapper.......... That's includen me!!!!

May 8, 2008
@AP everybody got an opinion and there ain't no set of guidelines for "king" of anything in the game. Tip called him self the King of the South and niggas really didn't challenge him for it outside Flip, and we saw how that resulted for his career. Like I said DB got the streets on lock especially wit the young niggas that dont make him king but im not trippin that he callin himself that.

AP9

Of The Mobb Figaz
Feb 2, 2009
www.myspace.com
@AP everybody got an opinion and there ain't no set of guidelines for "king" of anything in the game. Tip called him self the King of the South and niggas really didn't challenge him for it outside Flip, and we saw how that resulted for his career. Like I said DB got the streets on lock especially wit the young niggas that dont make him king but im not trippin that he callin himself that.
That's wassup!!!! I'm still the king of the world!!! Let's see who challenges md for that!