Davina Interview [2011]

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
May 16, 2002
It was a cool interview, but I think it could of did without addressing the haters as much. Just seems more vital issues can be talked about other than haters and cussing them out. It's a complete waste of time IMO. By addressing and answering / cussing them out she's allowing them to run her life and taking time away from her. That goes for anybody else as well. If somebody asked a question like that in an interview I would simply state, "I don't keep my focus on negativity, so therefore I have no comment." Or "Next question please. That's not a valid question IMO due to it not having any importance in what I am focused on doing."

Other than that, I think it was cool.

Shout out to Davina for doing her thing though! And thanking her again for featuring with me on this song about my son. Extra shout out to Big Tone for his contribution in making this collab happen.

This single is also featured in the Street Connect Soundtrack which can be purchased on iTunes.

http://itunes.apple.com/us/album/street-connect-soundtrack/id434705921

Dec 18, 2004
she needs to do sum real singing with out all those effects. live performance is horrible nothing but lip sing over her track.

Apr 25, 2002
she got the look already..and she seems to have a good head on her shoulders..i just think she jumped into releasing music before she completely honed her skills..which is what i think alot of new artist have been guilty of..givin the right amount of time and work..she could be at least moderately successful imo

Nov 2, 2002
Was it just a backup track to help fill the vocals? Or was it literally just playing from a cd?
It would be a track of the song with the rappers verse taken out, but davina's chorus still in there just as it is on the cd. And she would just pretend to sing it.