Dat new Federation song is weak as f_ck

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Feb 2, 2006
who IS appealing to siccness anyway? i havent heard too much positivity. if ur not dead or in jail u get no love on siccness.

Jan 17, 2006
4real2reel said:
I'd rather listen 2 Nascar or College Girls ANYDAY over Laffy Taffy or Chicken Noodle Soup??

I'd rather go dumb & ghostride, then let it rain & clear it out lol

Yall hella hard on our own bay artists as if we are the only 1s makin dumb ass songs. Maybe all that deep shit aint gettin any1 paid, so we end up makin these "radio" songs cause right now that's the only thing gettin played???

Even Jay Z had Nascar drivers in his video & had a stupid ass hook "hands up & wave, wave, wave, wave?" his shit was so fuckin weak...& he supposed 2 be "the best rapper alive" & he's the damn president of Def Jam...so how can we blame our own when the people who make the decisions will only pay attention 2 crap?
personally, i dont see the point in listenin to someone that sounds exactly like the person next to em, shit is stupid...i really could giv a fuck less about wether or not jay-z even says another word, i been said hes wack

MALKI said:
who IS appealing to siccness anyway?
Ya Boy, Jacka (i dont think hes locked up at the moment), Yukmouth, and......

thats all i can think of off top

Nov 4, 2005
That shit was ok...nuthin i would put in the ipod, but if it came on the radio i wouldn't turn the station. i don't really like the federation no more but hey....

Fasst > College Girls

Feb 9, 2007
YungGung said:
the song is pretty weak but why make a whole thread about it if its wack its wack its alotta weak songs out from all over the world who gives a fuck

I know and its already like 3 thread about the shit. It's a radio song damn yall. They got street shit on the album too

May 17, 2006
Everybody hatin or everybody disappointed. Look at previous threads on what everybody is callin' slap, then compare that to what they are sayin' about College Girls.
The song is straight, it might've been done before, but what hasn't. I can see that song makin the radio long before some of the other stuff comin' out the bay.
I was in San Diego earlier this month and heard that Kafani song. I couldn't believe it, but it was gettin heavy rotation. The beat on it is aight, but the song is trash.

Dec 3, 2005
Y dont all yall haters make some slaps that sound appealing to the public instead of knockin on folks that are doin it movin...either slap the damn song n like it or dont play it if you aint feelin it...but dont bitch about wat damn track goes or not....

Mar 13, 2005
Gas One said:
fast like nascar might honestly be the worst song i have heard in 2007, including any and all snap songs

and lol @ black people supporting nascar in any way shape or form, even saying the name.

whats next, shouting out monster truck rallies?
lol you taking that shit waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay to serious. fast is just slang aint nobody supporting shit

Apr 3, 2007
I think it becomes a problem when music has such a big impact on you. I dont like something i dont listen to it. I dont go on messageboards complaining about shit who cares its more to life.

Jun 25, 2002
i like the song but i feel its playing out already after a few spins... What is going on in the bay... Nothing goood out anymore.... Hyphy is Dying....lol Get that young Geezy USDA is slap and that Sean P album is dope!! people need to make music like those 2 albums.. im 29 so that kiddy raps dont work for me no more.......:ermm:

Aug 23, 2005
U CREAT MORE "BAY HATERS" wit THEADS LIKE THIS!U FUEL EVERYBODY WHO WANTS TO SAY F the BAY AERA MUSIC!WHAT has JELOUSY and HATE BROUGHT MUTHA FUCKA`s TOO in the YAY!I dont give a fuck if u like it or not."DONT HATE", PLAY BOI!BAY BUSINESS IF U KNOW THE RULES CONGRADULATE!

Dec 6, 2006
Cinabite said:
U CREAT MORE "BAY HATERS" wit THEADS LIKE THIS!U FUEL EVERYBODY WHO WANTS TO SAY F the BAY AERA MUSIC!WHAT has JELOUSY and HATE BROUGHT MUTHA FUCKA`s TOO in the YAY!I dont give a fuck if u like it or not."DONT HATE", PLAY BOI!BAY BUSINESS IF U KNOW THE RULES CONGRADULATE!
Message boards are not created for dickriding.This is the place to discuss shit u like and dont like.Not liking trashy non creative music does not make me a hater it makes me conscious.

Apr 3, 2007
Beasty said:
right now everybody in the bay is trying to appeal to the bitches but who is selling records? Besides E-40 aint none of em doin it.
Aint nobody selling records anymore i dont know if you noticed but sales have decreased dramastically EVERYWHERE.

Nobody in the bay selling records is a combination of wack music, rappers not grinding and promoting and cuz this is the bay area downloading is at its highest out here.

And the streets dont buy no albums. Suburban teenagers and females buy the most records, but that doesnt mean appealing to them is automatically going to work.

Dec 15, 2002
www.myspace.com
I'm hotter at rappers that are now trying to sing hooks and taking jobs from me shit! lol! j/k

Regardless of whether or not ANYONE on this board is feelin' BAY shit or FED shit , IT DON'T MATTER!!!! You ain't gon' change the minds of any P.D or station! They play what they get and that's that! I respect EVERYONES opinion on this topic and like it's been said before, "OPINIONS ARE LIKE ASSHOLES, EVERYONES GOT ONE"... But while we sit around net-arguing these cats are gettin paid regardless!

If you think about it cat's dont only gotta sell records to see bread or survive! They get they most bread from shows and STATIONS playing they shit anyway! TELL ME I'M WRONG!

I'm with MANY of you when you say that the Yay is puttin' out wack shit but so is everyother damn coast out there! It'll never stop so get used to it!

Anyhow, I could go on and on about this myself but I'll stop here!

One Love to all you cats!

Jan 17, 2006
EASTSIDEUP said:
lol you taking that shit waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay to serious. fast is just slang aint nobody supporting shit
'fast' is easily the WORST 'slang' word ive ever heard in my life.....u know why? cuz its slang for FAST, fuckin stupid