Dat new Federation song is weak as f_ck

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Nov 1, 2005
damn...ha ha this shit is funny..i mean seriously are these songs supposed to be taken seriously...fuck its for the girls to shake they asses too and fuckin dance...i mean fer real don't lie the beats are slumpin and thats all that matters for most songs nowadays...i ain't gonna lie shit i like Fast like a Nascar and Get Naked U beezy them songs slap...hella hip hop got same tired ass lyrics...but fuck it if tha beat slap that shit gets rotations all day on the radio...

May 5, 2005
415CitiBoi said:
damn...ha ha this shit is funny..i mean seriously are these songs supposed to be taken seriously...fuck its for the girls to shake they asses too and fuckin dance...i mean fer real don't lie the beats are slumpin and thats all that matters for most songs nowadays...i ain't gonna lie shit i like Fast like a Nascar and Get Naked U beezy them songs slap...hella hip hop got same tired ass lyrics...but fuck it if tha beat slap that shit gets rotations all day on the radio...
That dancing excuse gets old as fuck. As if it is an excuse to make garbage. Please find another direction to defend bullshit music.

Dec 6, 2006
Doc Truth said:
That dancing excuse gets old as fuck. As if it is an excuse to make garbage. Please find another direction to defend bullshit music.
Thank u!!!!!!!!!!! Niggas use that shit as a excuse or a crutch for wack music.Where is the fuckin balance? All niggas is doin is making weak ass hyphy dance songs for bitches.When did hiphop become so female orientated? Thats what fuckin R&B is for.Where is the fuckin balance in hiphop? It used to be where u can hear different shit from socially conscious music to gangsta shit to club songs.Imagine when tupac and biggie was getting radio spins imagine if radio only played shit like "tootsie roll" and songs like dat.Right now its only songs like tootsie roll and ass shakin songs thats hot.Radio is feeding yall pig shit and yall askin for seconds instead of spittin it out.Its easy for yall 2 say if i dont like it turn off the radio but i actually give a fuck about the future of bay area hiphop and universal hiphop and to see niggas on here sayin dat college girls shit slap is a slap in the face to real music.

Dec 6, 2006
MALKI said:
^whats "real music" to you that came out in 2007? i doubt anything! nobody makes good music anymore anyway
thats my point everybody is competing to make the worst music.Its like if 1 nigga do a song about pop lock and droppin it the next nigga gon come with a song called 2 step or lipgloss or some shit like dat.

Feb 2, 2006
^well if it sells, then hey! but me i aint gon buy none of that and im sure a lot of pople feel like i do thats why record sales are down. last album i bought was 40's shit lol.

Jul 20, 2005
hahahahahaha

keep hatin muthafuckaz...

federation doin the damn thang!

FEDERATION GOT ANOTHER HIT... GOTDAMN, IT'S ON FIRE! THEY LADIES are really diggin this....

I AM SO AMAZED WITH ALL THIS HATERS ON THIS BOARD!

FEDERATION BITCHES!

Dec 6, 2006
fed_life said:
hahahahahaha

keep hatin muthafuckaz...

federation doin the damn thang!

FEDERATION GOT ANOTHER HIT... GOTDAMN, IT'S ON FIRE! THEY LADIES are really diggin this....

I AM SO AMAZED WITH ALL THIS HATERS ON THIS BOARD!

FEDERATION BITCHES!
We'll see when dat shit flop just like the last album.When will yall learn that tryna appeal 2 da bitches dont sell records.Bow wow struggling to go plat so imagine the federation sellin records wit dey weak shit.

Jan 17, 2006
that song is wack......im a fedgang fan......but this shit is sad

the beat aint slappin.....the hook is boring....and the lyrics is played

and that talkin at the end is wack

still lookin forward to the album tho

Feb 13, 2006
I'd rather listen 2 Nascar or College Girls ANYDAY over Laffy Taffy or Chicken Noodle Soup??

I'd rather go dumb & ghostride, then let it rain & clear it out lol

Yall hella hard on our own bay artists as if we are the only 1s makin dumb ass songs. Maybe all that deep shit aint gettin any1 paid, so we end up makin these "radio" songs cause right now that's the only thing gettin played???

Even Jay Z had Nascar drivers in his video & had a stupid ass hook "hands up & wave, wave, wave, wave?" his shit was so fuckin weak...& he supposed 2 be "the best rapper alive" & he's the damn president of Def Jam...so how can we blame our own when the people who make the decisions will only pay attention 2 crap?