Dat new Federation song is weak as f_ck

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Dec 6, 2006
Why yall accepting this trash? Is this what bay area rap has come to? We went from classic shit like the dangerous crew and bad influenz to this wack shit and yall saying its dope? I know it aint just my ears.This new generation has no clue on what good hiphop is.Im talkin bout college girls by the way.

Feb 14, 2006
bay songs in general are weak as fuck now. Its all recycled bullshit. These days it doesn't matter what the rappers are spittin as long as they get that rick rock beat, or sean T. The only good rappers I see comin up from the bay are ya boy and Clyde Carson

Apr 25, 2002
weak and wack as fuck. they should go with "she goes" or "get naked u beezy", even tho those are ALMOST as wack as "college girl". fed have zero talent, rick rocks got all the talent and is wasting it on these fools.

Mar 28, 2006
college girls aint nearly as tight as 99% of the shit the feds have put out, but its not bad. Its atleast sort of original in the theme, or atleast it hasnt been done a 1000 times. But I dont think its single material at all

May 4, 2002
Gas One said:
fast like nascar might honestly be the worst song i have heard in 2007, including any and all snap songs

and lol @ black people supporting nascar in any way shape or form, even saying the name.

whats next, shouting out monster truck rallies?
hip hop is takin over everything...T.I.'s in the new chevy/nascar commercial....when we get a FAMOUS black nascar driver(no ghostridin please!!!!!!!!!)...watch how many other companies do the same shit...tell me whens the last time u seen a mcdonalds commercial without niggas in it..or beatboxin they way to a big mac??? i feel you though...shits a trip.

SYKO said:
hip hop is takin over everything...T.I.'s in the new chevy/nascar commercial....when we get a FAMOUS black nascar driver(no ghostridin please!!!!!!!!!)...watch how many other companies do the same shit...tell me whens the last time u seen a mcdonalds commercial without niggas in it..or beatboxin they way to a big mac??? i feel you though...shits a trip.
lol.. but that kafani song is tight im feelin the beat and the vibe keak sounds like he needs some lemon water and 2 coughs

May 4, 2002
bigbosstalk said:
hip hop took over a long time ago, its dyin out
i dont see it dyin anytime soon...the only thing i see..is niggas like dre, 50, puff, t.i., etc, etc. taking hip hop to the next level...with all the rappers in movies...cartoons...commercials....i mean as long as white america fiends for this culture..it will never die...college girls would be a good song to promote across colleges worldwide..college radio is a good tool