Dana Dane Appreciation

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Apr 25, 2002
she can cook and i will give her that...but i guarantee theres alot of mutha fuckas that can cook on the siccness...including me......i just dont take pictures of shit...i worked with some of the top chefs...they used my shit on there menus............yee.....................................................

Big Rich

Rest In Peace
Oct 20, 2003
If you have never been faded enough to stumble around Dana's house & end up in the bathroom with random siccness females ( no names mentioned !LOL! ) ...then you havent lived life!! HAHAHA!!!

does being drunk beyond drunk at a show and deciding that pulling her boob out of her shirt was a good idea count? or waking up a day or two later with her number written on your arm in sharpie? and ending up being drug around a parking lot by the hand by zigg zagg? (the chick from black market/siccmade)

(thanks dana for not treating me like some kinda wild drunken rapist. you handled that situation like a lady should've)