Dana Dane Appreciation

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Oct 10, 2009
Whats crackin siccness lets get real what would the sicc be without dana I mean honestly she sets mothafuckaz in place, helps us with meals (which can help with females), gives free food, etc.. Honestly I think we should thank the shit out of her i mean really whats the sicc without Dana Dane...
Not just the siccness den mother, lets giver step-momma of the year, she puts herself around a bunch of crazy muhfuckaz lets props the shit out of Momma

Toro

Sicc OG
Apr 25, 2006
www.myspace.com
Whats crackin siccness lets get real what would the sicc be without dana I mean honestly she sets mothafuckaz in place, helps us with meals (which can help with females), gives free food, etc.. Honestly I think we should thank the shit out of her i mean really whats the sicc without Dana Dane...
Not just the siccness den mother, lets giver step-momma of the year, she puts herself around a bunch of crazy muhfuckaz lets props the shit out of Momma
She's not gonna blow you.

Jan 12, 2006

P.E.

Sicc OG
Feb 24, 2003
Dana Dane on the food network or we shut that fucking channel down
shes coo and all that but she aint no like super chef,lol ive seen the food she cooks and puts pics up of(like...chorizo in enchiladas?lol) and trust me,i can cook as good,if not better then that;not a challenge,but im just saying,she aint like the only one who can cook up on here!..plus anybody can follow a recipe,tu sabes!..but yea,...she go hard on tha sicc tho!!

Mar 23, 2004