DAMN!! SO AINT NOBODY AT THIZZ GONNA SAY WHEN THAT MIAMI COMES OUT???

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Dec 29, 2004
SkuNk415 said:
then why the fuck do you care so much if you heard most them songs before. you aint even gone buy it you clown.

lol at the MD groupie......aww bitch.....I want it for a few of the songs and the dvd that comes with it
but the real question is why are you niggas so bitter about some shit that dont even concern you??? you niggas aint part of Thizz. Them niggas can speak for themselves. if you aint got a release date for me, then stay the fuck outta the thread simple as that

Dec 29, 2004
seriously......no wonder the bay dont blow up with shit like this.
niggas cant even give you a date when shit is supposed to drop
how long ago was Treal TV 2 supposed to drop???????

Jun 2, 2004
www.sweetleaf.co.uk
mikevick said:
seriously......no wonder the bay dont blow up with shit like this.
niggas cant even give you a date when shit is supposed to drop
how long ago was Treal TV 2 supposed to drop???????
yea they aways pushin shit back i dont think any albums came out when they were supposed to this year, but if your not gonna pay for why the fuck does it matter.

Jul 25, 2003
www.brazzers.com
^^^^for real...this shyt is fucking funny as hell....that kat is going out to other boards and like he said making how many threads asking the same fucking question....and all he wants to do is download it....just wait till it drops...why u acting like its life or death if you dont get the couple new tracks on it?...

Oct 19, 2005
mikevick said:
I DONE MADE LIKE FOUR THREADS ABOUT THIS SHIT AND AINT NOBODY FROM THIZZ ANSWERED MY QUESTION
WHEN THE FUCK DOES THE NEW MIAMI ALBUM COME OUT????????????????????

EVEN MADE ONE ON THIZZWORLD AND THAT THREAD GOT DELETED......I AM REALLY STARTING TO BE LIKE FUCK THIZZ RIGHT NOW
NIGGAS GO THROUGH THIS SHIT EVERYTIME THEY'RE FINNA DROP AN ALBUM.....ONCE AGAIN, WHEN DOES THE NEW MIAMI COME OUT??????? AND NOT NO RAPBAY DATES CAUSE THEY SAID THE 20TH THEN THE 27TH AND STILL AINT SHIT DROPPED
if you dont like there album then why you even listenin to it...