DAMN!! SO AINT NOBODY AT THIZZ GONNA SAY WHEN THAT MIAMI COMES OUT???

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Dec 29, 2004
I DONE MADE LIKE FOUR THREADS ABOUT THIS SHIT AND AINT NOBODY FROM THIZZ ANSWERED MY QUESTION
WHEN THE FUCK DOES THE NEW MIAMI ALBUM COME OUT????????????????????

EVEN MADE ONE ON THIZZWORLD AND THAT THREAD GOT DELETED......I AM REALLY STARTING TO BE LIKE FUCK THIZZ RIGHT NOW
NIGGAS GO THROUGH THIS SHIT EVERYTIME THEY'RE FINNA DROP AN ALBUM.....ONCE AGAIN, WHEN DOES THE NEW MIAMI COME OUT??????? AND NOT NO RAPBAY DATES CAUSE THEY SAID THE 20TH THEN THE 27TH AND STILL AINT SHIT DROPPED

Apr 25, 2002
man shut up, u always bitchin bout every thizz release. like u gon buy it any way, might as well ask when it's gonna be ripped on the net.

Dec 29, 2004
Benzo said:
man shut up, u always bitchin bout every thizz release. like u gon buy it any way, might as well ask when it's gonna be ripped on the net.

man you fuckin white people cant stay the fuck outta other peoples business can you???? aint nobody talking to you honkey....

Dec 29, 2004
Benzo said:

AND AINT YOU THE SAME HONKEY ASKING ME TO SEND YOU SOME MAC DRE SHIT???? YOU CHUMPS ON THIS BOARD REALLY BE LAME AS FUCK
[/img]

Dec 29, 2004
hella_numb said:
you up in thizz's business askin wehre the cd is at. when its done it will be for sale.

BITCH YOU SOUND HELLA STUPID......IM A MUTHAFUCKIN CONSUMER WHO WANTS TO KNOW WHEN THE SHIT IS DROPPING....THEY AINT MAKING MUSIC JUST FOR THIZZ DUMB ASS....THEY MAKING MUSIC FOR ME AND EVERYONE ELSE SO I WANT TO KNOW WHEN THE SHIT IS DROPPING
*SMH* AT THESE FAKE ASS NIGGAS ON THIS BOARD

Feb 5, 2005

DONT TRIP POTNA...

IF DEY WANT YA MONEY DEY'LL TELL U...

DEN AGAIN IF DEY DONT TELL U...

DAT COULD MEAN A COUPLE THANGz COULDNT IT?

- GEEzUz

Dec 29, 2004
moneymotivated said:
...why would they want to tell you when it comes out? your not supporting your doing some gay shit.

why would i want to buy some shit that only has like three or four new songs out of 30 total songs????? fuck outta here groupie

Apr 25, 2002
mikevick said:
you niggas be hella fruity on this board.......i make a thread about when does an album drop and like seven dudes come in here crying and shit...

u know u don't care when it drops, u only care when it's available for download. then u can make another thread btichin about it, u dumb white cave bitch

Dec 29, 2004
Benzo said:
u know u don't care when it drops, u only care when it's available for download. then u can make another thread btichin about it, u dumb white cave bitch

lol at this homo poppin in and out of this thread still whining like a bitch.....i been said i was gonna download honkey....
you the dumb one for buying a bunch of rehashed shit just cause it says Thizz....