DAMN! Pats/Jets game tonight!

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Aug 12, 2002
www.veronicamoser.com
What a fucking game...Pats coplete a TD pass to MOSS with :01 second left to TIE the game. EVERYONE knew it was going to Moss, and he catches it while falling out of bounds to tie the game.

That was pretty impressive.

With that said, fuck the Pats and what happened to krazee's bitch ass?

Fuck his Pats. OT

Meta4iCAL

Raider Nation
Feb 21, 2005
Great ending, I found most of the game to be quite boring though...dunno why...
yeah I did too

I dunno... maybe just cause I was at my boys house drinkin and kickin it with him and a couple females and wasn't paying attention the whole time..

but the end was pretty exciting for sure

CoopDVill

Super Moderator
May 4, 2003
www.facebook.com
Great ending, I found most of the game to be quite boring though...dunno why...
The announcer are wack, no excitement at all.
i kind of agree with you it didnt get exciting for me until the last 30sec of the game...but any game that goes in over time is a good game imo..
Brett is a sav reguardless of age and interception ratio lol...

Defy

Cannabis Connoisseur
Jan 23, 2006
Rich City
IM STARTIN TO THINK THAT BRADY IS A SYSTEM QB...LOOK AT CASSEL YOU PLUG HIM IN AND HE IS DOING AS WELL AS BRADY...BRADY AINT SHIT
yup....and this foo supposedly ain't started a football game since high school....that's sayin something about brady
Cassel can't deep throat like Brady can
did not need to know that :eyecross:

CZAR

Sicc OG
Aug 25, 2003
IM STARTIN TO THINK THAT BRADY IS A SYSTEM QB...LOOK AT CASSEL YOU PLUG HIM IN AND HE IS DOING AS WELL AS BRADY...BRADY AINT SHIT
Tell me u are not serious??? That is a dumb ass comment!!! I couldnt disagree more!!! That team struggled like hell for a few weeks after Brady got hurt!! That offense is not the same!! They dunk and dink their way down field!! With Brady that offense was a juggernaut!!! U dont know football homie!! Got Em!!!

Defy

Cannabis Connoisseur
Jan 23, 2006
Rich City
Tell me u are not serious??? That is a dumb ass comment!!! I couldnt disagree more!!! That team struggled like hell for a few weeks after Brady got hurt!! That offense is not the same!! They dunk and dink their way down field!! With Brady that offense was a juggernaut!!! U dont know football homie!! Got Em!!!
are the pats not still in the hunt for the playoffs? did they completely fail without their QB (see last years falcons)? Cassell is fitting in to the system and getting numbers because of the team that Bellichick made

Aug 12, 2002
www.veronicamoser.com
Brady is one of the top 2-3 QB's in the game the last 10 years, easily. Consistant, calm, and dominating. LOL @ ''system QB"...what ''SYSTEM wide recievers" did he have to win those SB rings?

Toss 99% of those QB's in that ''system'' the past 5 years and they MIGHT have A ring...A = 1.

Aug 12, 2002
www.veronicamoser.com
are the pats not still in the hunt for the playoffs? did they completely fail without their QB (see last years falcons)? Cassell is fitting in to the system and getting numbers because of the team that Bellichick made
Is the AFC not a weaker conference than the past few years? The Jets, of all teams, are leading the division. Look at the AFC West. 12-24, I believe. They're in the hunt for the same reason that the Raiders have a chance to win the division halfway through the season; a larger than normal amount of teams SUCK this year.

Apr 13, 2006
Is the AFC not a weaker conference than the past few years? The Jets, of all teams, are leading the division. Look at the AFC West. 12-24, I believe. They're in the hunt for the same reason that the Raiders have a chance to win the division halfway through the season; a larger than normal amount of teams SUCK this year.
well they do got favre, a motivational ass qb. jet's was never a bad team, they just never had a leader throwing the ball.... now they do and they now have a passing and rushing game. thomas doin it