damn no new lynch yet

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

RM211

Sicc OG
Feb 10, 2006
haha!! dont hold ur breath thats 4 sure...there aint nuthin wrong wit that tho theres other shit to knocc plus cos said hes coming out wit a mixtape and that snuff tapes jus got re-released...i fucc wit that twin evil tho that is hard...c-way and siccmade collab well, need more of tho

Oct 23, 2006
haha!! dont hold ur breath thats 4 sure...there aint nuthin wrong wit that tho theres other shit to knocc plus cos said hes coming out wit a mixtape and that snuff tapes jus got re-released...i fucc wit that twin evil tho that is hard...c-way and siccmade collab well, need more of tho
the twin evil cd is tight but too bad lynch only did the chorus on one song and it sounded like shit. you have the first verse an then when lynch starts it gets all fuzzy an shitty quality

Jun 11, 2004
Personally if the next album ain't all or mostly lynch and beta beats with quality spits, i'm officially over the whole camp. No more of these up and coming producers or rappers that we never heard of, although a few of em are aiht on their own. We need another lynch by inch, that album came hard at a time when fans needed a quality lynch album that was different than old ones but still sicc as fuck. I'm worried we gonna get some bunk filler for the next album...

Jun 11, 2004
This verse is funny considerin what's hapenin now.

"I know its been a long time.
I shouldnt have left you
without a tight ryhme to step to.
think of all the weak ass albums you slept through.
well i'm you medicine, sorry i kept you."
-Lynch, Loaded, "On my briefcase"

May 2, 2002
This verse is funny considerin what's hapenin now.

"I know its been a long time.
I shouldnt have left you
without a tight ryhme to step to.
think of all the weak ass albums you slept through.
well i'm you medicine, sorry i kept you."
-Lynch, Loaded, "On my briefcase"

Actually, thats "Went Way".

Aug 7, 2002
if lynch comes out wit daam it better be his best work ever til he releases another one and another which we probably wont get til 2030

Jul 13, 2003
www.severeknowledge.com
didnt u guys see his bulletin on myspace the other day? he says he has only two tracks left to finish, and he is looking for random myspace fools to supply the last 2 beats! he has his ears to the ground for new talent like a indian hearin for horses son! i looked on his page to find it but couldnt find it but he really posted that request!