damn..........................i fucked up

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
May 29, 2002
damn, i did this a few months ago. I was hella drunk from happy hour then smoked a blunt. for some reason me and her went into my homies room and started kissin. she was prolly pushin close to 2 bills. but she had a pretty face at least. she hella liked my friend but she was gone too. ended up going over to her spot and fuckin. was an idiot and busted in her too. was hella scared i knocked up a fat bitch for the next few months.

Dec 25, 2003
I fucked a fat bitch my first year on college on that straight fucked up an fiendin for whatever mode. This bitch was fat, ugly, and the campus ho.

Shit fucked my game up for real.

One by one, one after another proper bitch who was feelin me was coo after that. I had to literally go off campus to get some booty.

Thats how fucked off the female social network was.

May 16, 2006
GeeZus said:

U FUCC'D UP BUT IT'LL B WORSE FOR U SOON...

WHEN U IN PUBLIC WIT YA GURL & DAT SAME FAT HO WALK UP TO U PULLIN HER BLOOMERz OUT HER ASS & SAY "AY BABY, REMEMBER ME?"

THEN U GOTTA EXPLAIN TO YA GURL HOW CHRISTINA FARLEY KNOWz WHUT YOUR JOHNSON LOOK LIKE...

GOOD LUCC...

- GEEzUz

hahaha on some real shit.