Dallas Mavericks vs Miami Heat, who are you picking?

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

So who do you like?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Jan 16, 2006
Everywhere
Bosh honestly didnt get the ball enough, he actually made a lot of his shots unlike the King
I thought Bosh played pretty solid in the finals..Lebron was the obvious weak link...notice that the Heat regained the lead in the first half when Lebron sat his ass down on the bench...

Bosh even hit a game winner this series....I honestly didn't notice Lebron on the floor for most of this series...

Jan 16, 2006
Everywhere
its like he checked out mentally, out of this series. it was like another game to him.
It was all downhill from the 4th quarter of Game 2..

With the way the media portrays Lebron as this great player..his game is really limited...he has the dunk...the layup...and a streaky jumpshot...

If you take away transition buckets, and contain his penetration..he really doesn't have anything else but his streaky jumpshot that was NOT falling this series...i think he got discouraged by how Dallas defended him..and his shot not falling.

corinthian

Just Win Baby!!!
Feb 23, 2006
3rd ID
all in all, this will go down as one of the greatest finals series in nba history. the heat making themselves the villains of the nba made it all much more interesting.

the one thing I said before the season even started. is that I felt it would be good for the nba(the superfriends in miami), because it had people talking about the nba during the offseason and not just the diehard fans, but people that usually don't pay attention until the playoffs.

the nba is great again. the east looks like the west did during the '08 playoffs. you can see they're getting stronger. next year will have even better competition with both conferences improving.

Jan 16, 2006
Everywhere

corinthian

Just Win Baby!!!
Feb 23, 2006
3rd ID
Mavs stuntin in Miami's Club Liv

lol at partying in the opposing team's city after working them in the finals. miami is pathetic. that shit would never be allowed in LA.