**DALLAS COWBOYS 09-10 THREAD** FUCK THE HATERS!!

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

CZAR

Sicc OG
Aug 25, 2003
Romo played great today! We couldnt run for shit! Normally when u look at our pass attempts versus run attempts u would normally think we abandoned the run. Not today, we couldnt run for shit! We tried. I watched the whole game and Garrett gave us opportunities to run and we couldnt. I am the first to get on Garrett but not today. Maybe if we passed more today we mightve won. They had the run shutdown. The G-Men made more plays than us and won the game simple as that. Romo/Witten/Austin/Williams tore it up though. Hopefully next week Barber & Jones can get it goin not to mention the run blocking! We cant blame Garrett for this one! Got Em!!

Sep 20, 2005
FUCK YOU
Romo played great today! We couldnt run for shit! Normally when u look at our pass attempts versus run attempts u would normally think we abandoned the run. Not today, we couldnt run for shit! We tried. I watched the whole game and Garrett gave us opportunities to run and we couldnt. I am the first to get on Garrett but not today. Maybe if we passed more today we mightve won. They had the run shutdown. The G-Men made more plays than us and won the game simple as that. Romo/Witten/Austin/Williams tore it up though. Hopefully next week Barber & Jones can get it goin not to mention the run blocking! We cant blame Garrett for this one! Got Em!!
i dont know if you can throw it more then 55 attempts thats a shit load, but yeah the run game just wasnt there i'd like to see choice and jones starting

CZAR

Sicc OG
Aug 25, 2003
i dont know if you can throw it more then 55 attempts thats a shit load, but yeah the run game just wasnt there i'd like to see choice and jones starting
U right but our passing game was the only thing that was effective today! Also I dont think it was the backs necessarily, but their line just owned our line today. Barber actually had a couple of ok runs but Jones couldnt seep no air. he was 6 for 6! It wasnt Barber. U have to keep starting Barber because of his experience and tough running, also he is great when the blitzes come. Today just wasnt the day for running the rock and I blame the line if anything else! Got Em!!

Meta4iCAL

Raider Nation
Feb 21, 2005
I met an ex-Cowboys running back a few weeks ago... I was choppin it up with him for a minute

I forgot his name though... he used to play at Cal and he has hella records over there... he played for the Boys in like '94 I think

edit: his last name was Chapman... I remember that