**DALLAS COWBOYS 09-10 THREAD** FUCK THE HATERS!!

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

ALL BOUT CHICKEN

Allez Les Bleus 🌟🌟
Feb 27, 2006
Paris, France
www.fubuoverstock.com
yup, some of you guys got some gay ass obsession with romo.

these niners/seahawks/raiders fans don't wanna admit it, but they know damn well they'd have romo over alex smith/matt hasselbeck/jamarcus russell.

some of you act like it was his fault he lost the game...but with that shitty ass protection that he had, not even peyton manning would've won the game...

but some of y'all are too stupid and too biased to realize that. i swear some of you don't know shit about football...

Oct 17, 2007
actually id rather have jamarsux over romo anyyday!! lol lmao what obseesion? its funny how u dallas fans get all emotional and shit when u loose.. haha hoow cuute i think dallas fans need a hug? by da ways FUUUCK DALLASS

ALL BOUT CHICKEN

Allez Les Bleus 🌟🌟
Feb 27, 2006
Paris, France
www.fubuoverstock.com
I'd rather have Seneca Wallace!! over Tony "chokeartist" Romo LOL
sorry to hear that. must be the meth talking, and not the olde english.

keep seneca, maybe he'll get the seahawks their first superbowl win, lol...

as a matter of fact, good luck with getting anywhere close to the playoffs with seneca "sacramento city college's finest" wallace.

actually id rather have jamarsux over romo anyyday!! lol lmao what obseesion? its funny how u dallas fans get all emotional and shit when u loose.. haha hoow cuute i think dallas fans need a hug? by da ways FUUUCK DALLASS
sorry to hear that...

that proves to me that you don't know shit about football.

the obsession with everyone blaming romo each time the cowboys lose, even when it isn't his fault.

Feb 14, 2004
sorry to hear that. must be the meth talking, and not the olde english.

keep seneca, maybe he'll get the seahawks their first superbowl win, lol...

as a matter of fact, good luck with getting anywhere close to the playoffs with seneca "sacramento city college's finest" wallace.
Clearly the sarcasm went way over your head.

And I think the whole world knows that Tono Romy isn't going to do noting but choke when it matters most...

Oct 17, 2007
actually i do i kno romo has choked the most when it maters most he plays like fuckin garbage like i said stop getting butt hurt dallASS fans come on maybe next year or another 12 years til u win another playoff game maybe i was being sarcasitic when i picked jamarcus but on the real il take good ol BruCE any day over RomO

ALL BOUT CHICKEN

Allez Les Bleus 🌟🌟
Feb 27, 2006
Paris, France
www.fubuoverstock.com
actually i do i kno romo has choked the most when it maters most he plays like fuckin garbage like i said stop getting butt hurt dallASS fans come on maybe next year or another 12 years til u win another playoff game maybe i was being sarcasitic when i picked jamarcus but on the real il take good ol BruCE any day over RomO
of course he's gonna play like shit when he has no protection, you dumb son of a bitch.

but you don't know that because you don't know shit about football. you should be familiar with it, especially due to the fact that you're a raiders fan.

lmao @ you still picking bruce gradkowski over tony romo...lay off the meth...

Oct 17, 2007
yeah he choookes on a big cooocck lol dont get all butt hurt just because ur team always chocks on dick in tha playoffs and yeah bitch i said it BRUCE OVER ROMO AND WAT lmao at dis fool sayin tha same shyt in every post.. lol U DONT KNO SHYT BOUT FOOOTBUUUULL! bwahahaha emotional ass dallASS fanur team sucks ass get over it babygurl