**DALLAS COWBOYS 09-10 THREAD** FUCK THE HATERS!!

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Feb 14, 2004
what's funny, how many superbowls the seahawks have?
Actually that wasn't directed towards you. It was directed towards Unknonn and his remark that tony homo is going to bring the cowgirls a super bowl ring.

Feb 14, 2004
that game must've been the highlight of your teams' franchise?
I know that it should have been the highlight of your teams franchise. Considering yall haven't won shit in over a decade, and could have on that night, but your super star tony homo made sure that yall didnt get the win...

Feb 14, 2004
wrong. i'm just stating a fact.

if you'd search through all my posts in the sports forum, i'm non-biased...even against the teams i dislike most. but i gotta tell it how it is once fans from teams who have no reason to talk shit get outta pocket.
I was talking QB's, and you just couldn't resist it, you just HAD to throw in the SB's yall won. Go ahead and keep on bringing that shit up. It doesn't bother me at all. So like I said, "typical cowgirls fan response".

And not even Raiders fans bring up their SB's in arguments that don't pertain to the original argument...