Daamn did they really need to do dude like this?

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

MysticOracle

si vis pacem para bellum
May 4, 2006
707- VALLEJO
That chick in the video is priceless. ..."wait, you didn't shoot him did you ?" Nope just fired some shots off to let him know I mean business ....I wonder if the dude was actually mental or just out of it ...apparently he was involved in a car accident and left the scene ...

Apr 25, 2002
No, I think it was completely unjustifiable for him to use his firearm at all. With that said, if you going to shoot a gun you better shoot to kill. They knew the guy was suicidal, the pigs have so many options tech wise these days to apprehend people, shooting someone is a poor option, especially under this circumstance.
you dont bring a knife to a gun fight unless your on a suicide mission. fuck tazing someone comin at you like that, breh.

LISICKI

rosecityplaya
Dec 9, 2005
the one thing that always gets me though is..why cops shoot to kill...go for a leg, shoulder ...and if then that doesnt work put him down..

sounds like a square question to me folks

cops are trained to eliminate the threat center mass at all times, a man with a knife can kill you from 10 feet in half a second, another reason police shoot to kill is to eliminate potential legal action that would exist if the victim survived

also if you have time to aim for the foot or the leg your life really isnt in danger and police know it looks like that in court

Feb 4, 2003
www.soundclick.com
sounds like a square question to me folks

cops are trained to eliminate the threat center mass at all times, a man with a knife can kill you from 10 feet in half a second, another reason police shoot to kill is to eliminate potential legal action that would exist if the victim survived

also if you have time to aim for the foot or the leg your life really isnt in danger and police know it looks like that in court

what did i just watch? defense to knives... a remix and an inspiring speech about not losing in no ghetto.. wtf

May 14, 2002
Fuck that shit! Most of you are acting like dude came running towards that cop with a chainsaw while wearing the skin of his mother for a mask.

Dude was walking casually and didn't even say anything he looked really confused to me, that cop had all the time in the world to shoot in a non lethal place and stop the guy from coming towards him. Instead of taking time to lower his gun and aim for a leg or something the cop took the time to fire off 5 rounds and say the guy committed suicide, really? Fuck that.

If the guy really was confused.. did he really wanted to commit suicide or..... I dunno.... maybe he was confused...

To me this was just murder.