Daamn did they really need to do dude like this?

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Aug 13, 2009
Guess they are saying it was Suicide by cop.... lol.

Police released the video footage Wednesday. The prosecuting attorney in neighboring Bonner County reviewed an Idaho State Police investigation into the Aug. 25, 2013, shooting and concluded that Johnston, a 35-year-old Dalton Gardens resident, appeared intent on "suicide by cop" and that no charges should be filed against Mortensen.

Body Camera Video Shows Idaho 'Suicide by Cop' - Officer.com

MysticOracle

si vis pacem para bellum
May 4, 2006
707- VALLEJO
just drop the knife....why would you continue to advance forward at someone with a pistol on you...and how cops are...dude wanted to die but couldnt do it himself it looked like...so the cop did it for him....

the one thing that always gets me though is..why cops shoot to kill...go for a leg, shoulder ...and if then that doesnt work put him down..

May 7, 2013
33°
www.hoescantstopme.biz
the one thing that always gets me though is..why cops shoot to kill...go for a leg, shoulder ...and if then that doesnt work put him down..
Breh, you should never fire a weapon at anyone unless you intend to kill...

Its not a game...

Anyway, since it was that serious, what was the muthafuqn reason they couldn't taser this guy?

Fuq pigs

Last edited:

MysticOracle

si vis pacem para bellum
May 4, 2006
707- VALLEJO
well than by that standard you agree more with the cop since he used his weapon to your standard

i will use my gun in the manner i see fit for the situation...dude wasnt a huge threat,more to himself...a taser could have been a better choice sure, but really put a bullet in his leg...

dude fucked up by approaching forward at the cop...common sense lacking as usual..unless he did want to die in which case he succeeded

Last edited:
May 7, 2013
33°
www.hoescantstopme.biz
No, I think it was completely unjustifiable for him to use his firearm at all. With that said, if you going to shoot a gun you better shoot to kill. They knew the guy was suicidal, the pigs have so many options tech wise these days to apprehend people, shooting someone is a poor option, especially under this circumstance.

May 7, 2013
33°
www.hoescantstopme.biz
and shoot to kill the cop did

somebody come towards you with a death wish what would you do?
Breh I am not a pig, I did not show up to someone's residence and informed that the suspect was suicidal with a knife. Somebody coming towards me with a "death wish" is much different. The police have tasers, they can gas people out, they have robots, etc. etc. etc. and all from our tax dollars. Once again stupid pigs making poor decisions. Obviously dude was not in his right mind so lets justify the pigs killing him smh to protect and serve WHO? FUQ DIS SHIT

Last edited:

MysticOracle

si vis pacem para bellum
May 4, 2006
707- VALLEJO
Breh I am not a pig, I did not show up to someone's residence and informed that the suspect was suicidal with a knife. Somebody coming towards me with a "death wish" is much different. The police have tasers, they can gas people out, they have robots, etc. etc. etc. and all from our tax dollars. Once again stupid pigs making poor decisions. Obviously dude was not in his right mind so lets justify the pigs killing him smh to protect and serve WHO? FUQ DIS SHIT
they're not using no gas or robots on some asshole with a knife...that would cost much more than the 3 bullets used

and maybe he didnt have a taser, not all cops have them...budget cuts