Da New Black Mikey

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Mar 21, 2006
Not sure if its out yet, but da Big Homies shit is knockin'. Black Mikey Did his thang on this 1, whenever he drop it, niggas need to snatch it up, I'm a b da 1st 1 to say dis shit, top 5 dago album of all time, its up there wit triggeration station and mental scars.

Aug 9, 2002
Not sure if its out yet, but da Big Homies shit is knockin'. Black Mikey Did his thang on this 1, whenever he drop it, niggas need to snatch it up, I'm a b da 1st 1 to say dis shit, top 5 dago album of all time, its up there wit triggeration station and mental scars.
Check a few pages back mayne. I posted bout this already and I posted the cover of the cd. Black Mikey is on some other shit when it comes to that hip hop gangsta shit. His wordplay is ridiculous! He rappin like he he has somethin to prove.

Nov 14, 2006
it have any features? Lil B Stone and Damu on there??

Aug 9, 2002
it have any features? Lil B Stone and Damu on there??
Bravo
Dee Rat
Mitchy Slick
Damu
Lil Gangsta Ern
Baby Gangsta Ern
Milky
Young Smoke

Production by.....
Kai
So Real
Prophit
Mr. Ridley
Smash Fam
Suspect Society

Never heard about any of these producers before but they all come with heat! That unknown shit niggas need to look out for.