Da New Black Mikey

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

Gas One

May 24, 2006
Downtown, Pittsburg. Southeast Dago.
yo can you put it on itunes black mikey so i can give you 10 bucks?

or is it already?
i mean if its on cdbaby fuck it, put it on itunes

if you do, ill buy one as soon as you do. guarunteed, no fronting on my behalf. i just have money on my account i need to spend and id rather give it to someone from sd.

shit, you could do it just for me, if you wanna make a quick ten. i doubt anyone else fucks with itunes but i wanna put it on my phone.

and it would prolly be a smart move anyway..so when the cds are out of print, people can still find the cd on itunes.

May 25, 2005

or is it already?

if you do, ill buy one as soon as you do. guarunteed, no fronting on my behalf. i just have money on my account i need to spend and id rather give it to someone from sd.

shit, you could do it just for me, if you wanna make a quick ten. i doubt anyone else fucks with itunes but i wanna put it on my phone.

and it would prolly be a smart move anyway..so when the cds are out of print, people can still find the cd on itunes.
co-sign..i got money on it..

Sep 27, 2006

or is it already?

was browsing through itunes and was suprised to see a lotta dago cats on there, they got don diego, cherry chuck gang, mitch, complex, jayo, cutthroat, jayo, and some other artists. we need more dago artist on that bitch.

Aug 9, 2002

or is it already?

Told u Gas I got u on the CD mayne!