D12's Proof Shot And Killed At Detroit Club

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jul 10, 2005
[-KoRp$-]559 said:
Anybody think it was that hater on Beef documentary???? that guy that used to be the main guy with eminem, he didnt like proof and d12 cuz of jelousy he wanted to be bigger n shit, so eminem ditched him and got d12.? Dude if i remember right was talking big about having homies and gats n shit what you guys think?
im thinkin u talkin bout royce and, no, its not him. royce ain't no hater, eminem done him wrong. also, royce and proof squashed they shit and, last i heard, they was gonna do a tour together.

Mar 1, 2006
www.sendearnings.com
word? well i dunno shit about that detriot scene, but I did see that beef shit documentary or what ever you want to call it. It seems that royce dude had real hatred towards them foos. But i guess since they squashed they shit, you could say it wasn't him. But you never know.... So im guessing the bouncer is not in jail right? I just dont see proof pulling gats for no reason, mothafucka got a lot to lose for that shit, just dont make sence.

May 8, 2005
Y-Soulja said:
i seriously think eminem will murder someone that who got him killed

alright, I seen enough alreayd....first of all, you need to stop weaping over what happened. Everybody is going to die. thats our nature and Em is not going to do shit but panic because he can be touched. All you needed to do upon hearing what happened to Proof is say R.I.P (once) and live YOUR life buddy.

May 23, 2005
It was Proof that shot the first shot. Proof shot Keith in the face.

Man held over D-12 shooting
A relative of the second victim is in police custody

A suspect in the Detroit shooting involving D-12 rapper Proof is being held in police custody.

Mario Etheridge, a 28-year-old bouncer at the CCC club where the incident occurred, turned himself in and has been questioned by the Detroit Police Department.

Etheridge is a cousin of Keith Bender Jr, who was shot in the face during the incident and remains in critical condition at St John Hospital and Medical Centre.

The 28-year-old's lawyer, Randall Upshaw said that Wayne County authorities are looking to charge his client in connection with the shooting, reports the Detroit Free Press.

He added: "The understanding of every witness we've spoken to is that Proof pulled out a weapon. It was Proof that shot the first shot. Proof shot Keith in the face. And Keith was unarmed."

Police say Proof was shot three times in the head and chest after he pistol-whipped and shot Bender following a fight outside the club in the early hours of Tuesday morning.

A police spokeswoman said that if the rapper was shot in self-defence or to protect someone else, the person who pulled the trigger may not be charged.

Nov 2, 2002
RIP to proof!

Eminem was already depressed as fuck BEFORE this happened. Imagine what hes gonna be like now!
I predict an Eminem suicide soon...