CYCO or TAY you know anything about C-BO ending beef with g-unit

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Apr 3, 2006
THE OFFICAIAL BUSINESS: I just got back from L.A. (wit' Bo) last night. This is what it is. Niggas was out there for the BET Awards and they seen Bo. They reached out to him on some, real niggas need to fuck wit real niggas type shit. The told Bo they wanted him to come to the Young Buck & Lil' Scrappy video shoot to holla. It was all love no bullshit. From the video shoot Bo called me and me & Spider Loc chopped it up about his position and what he can do for the West Coast from where he's at in G-Unit.

This shit is a big opportunity. Its NOT about niggas bowing down to each other or squashin' beefs or none of that shit. Cause as far as them niggas (Young Buck & Spider, & Lloyd Banks) are concerned there never was no beef. For them it's about real niggas fuckin' wit real niggas. PERIOD. They are just as tired as we are of seein' these bubble gum rap niggas gettin' all this paper while the real niggas get held out on.

We about to eat. 50 is wit' it, Bo's wit it so now the only thing to do is step out and go get it. Ya'll about to see the real niggas that ya'll wanna see on BET step out there and go get it. 1.

Mar 17, 2006
i love whats good for WCM but 50 though?? he is the bubblegum rappin fools out there wit loyd banks gay ass, i mean the cat doesnt even get respect in his own hood they got G_UNOT tagged all big in his hood all his old homies hate his ass, Bo is my nigga fa life no matter what and thats cool youll squaushed it but i cant imagine bo being on BET wit 50 or loyd, buck and scrappys little gay ass, he could do it on his own with who he has

Jun 10, 2002
I hate to say it but damm im surprised at 50 I know niggaz might hate on him but hes doing alot to help cats on the west out, he might be able to help c-bo out alot as long as bo dont go pop shit will be cool

Apr 3, 2006
Don't get it twisted my nigga, 50 ain't really doin' shit. It's mainly Young Buck & Spider Loc that's makin' a way for the real niggas to eat off that major plate. And NO Bo ain't goin pop.

Feb 13, 2004
This is just another disappointment. Young buck is whack just like the rest of them fools. Seems like bay rappers are selling out. Next thing you'll hear is C-Bo is doing a track with David hasslehoff.

Jun 18, 2006
Sac

CBO is a real nigga, everybody kno if they seen any kinda footage of him he keep it gangsta off the top to the max ya feel me.. he kno what he doin and even if them g-unit niggas try to snake him he would kno before time.. i just want bo to bring sac to the map, i mean uno.. US exposure cuz LA, ATL, NY, even Chicago poppin like dat and sactown need way more credit and exposure than what it really is, not even only sac the whole bay area, i feel it aint even exposed like how its supposed to be, we just bitin offa the south.. we north for life, 50 cent was coo but until he snitched and just changed his style, definition of fake,but he makin money offa bein fake (he dont evene smoke trees n he still rap about it).. he makin his bread tho, n alot of it.. only real cat from g-unit is young buc* but everyone kno that already.. looks like bo gonna eat more but what about yuk or lynch? keep it horrorcore?