CYCO or TAY you know anything about C-BO ending beef with g-unit

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Feb 13, 2004
Its just another bad move. I sure won't be buying anything has to do with young buck or any of those other fags. If it was just W.C.M that would be cool but having those fools on your album will ruin it Man what's wrong with these rappers out here seems like everybody is selling out.

Aug 26, 2005
707north said:
This is just another disappointment. Young buck is whack just like the rest of them fools. Seems like bay rappers are selling out. Next thing you'll hear is C-Bo is doing a track with David hasslehoff.
You crazy as hell... Young Buck the only nigga in G-Unit wit spits.... why you hatin on Bo for gettin his paper?

Feb 13, 2004
Bo can get all the paper he wants. I'm not hating on him as a artist. Just don't really thnk its gonna help him any. fucking with those fools

Feb 10, 2006
david hasselhoff.lol...that shit had me dying.haha!!! u kno them g-unit cats bowed down to bo-locc...they kno what the west can do now put a couple of underground with mainstreams cats on plus the dogg pounds and the snoops and the e-40 to give it a twist, plus game even tho i really dont feel him, that shit can b very deadly...but what do i care i live in az and kno matter what i still go out and buy albums, so dont really care how much cali exposure get's...

Feb 14, 2004
RM211 said:
david hasselhoff.lol...that shit had me dying.haha!!! u kno them g-unit cats bowed down to bo-locc...they kno what the west can do now put a couple of underground with mainstreams cats on plus the dogg pounds and the snoops and the e-40 to give it a twist, plus game even tho i really dont feel him, that shit can b very deadly...but what do i care i live in az and kno matter what i still go out and buy albums, so dont really care how much cali exposure get's...
whats up 2 elev!

Feb 22, 2006
bad newz fo sho am a big c-bo fan when fools was on pac's nutts i was still on bo when fool were on 50's nutts i was still down with bo but now this shit his crazy

May 1, 2002
Lil' Cyco said:
This shit is a big opportunity. Its NOT about niggas bowing down to each other or squashin' beefs or none of that shit. Cause as far as them niggas (Young Buck & Spider, & Lloyd Banks) are concerned there never was no beef.

If there wasnt any beef with them, then why did Bo diss them by name?

It looks like Bo n Yuk dissed G-Unit just to get some free publicity.. Now Bo tryin to get a deal inked..

If you cant beat em, join em, is that it?

Call it what you want, but it sounds like some sell out shit to me..

Jun 15, 2006
Str8MrE said:
If there wasnt any beef with them, then why did Bo diss them by name?

It looks like Bo n Yuk dissed G-Unit just to get some free publicity.. Now Bo tryin to get a deal inked..

If you cant beat em, join em, is that it?

Call it what you want, but it sounds like some sell out shit to me..
Please believe it, and that ain't no real nigga shit.

Oct 14, 2004
First off Bo had no right to diss 50 in the first place. Now dont get it twisted I am not hating it seems C-Bo was the one hating on 50. I dont know the whole story but from my perspective thats what it was looking like. Besides Iam glad 50 ended Ja Rules career. 50 is way better then Ja. Ill whoop yo head boy is ill. If 50 stayed true to that nature his flow would be gully.

Nov 14, 2002
westcoastmob.com
C-BO/ W.C.M. and G-UNOT? I ain't feelin that shit at all...Bring back the REAL MOB MUSIC !!! The slaps!! Straight Killa 2006 shit!! That..that..deadly game of baseball...that.. .that Get The Money..that poundin' shit, make a nigga split a white boy's wig shit!?!? - (what up Cyco, 151, Killa Tay, T-Po)

Feb 13, 2004
HE CAN GO AND BE A CANDY RAPPER WHATEVER IF THAT'S WHAT HE WANTS TO DO IS LOSE HIS FAN BASE OUT HERE THEN GO RIGHT AHEAD. I JUST HOPE KILLA TAY STAYS AWAY FROM ALL THAT AND DOES HIS OWN THING. KEEPS IT GANGSTA. THE SONG I HEARD HIM ON WITH SPIDER LOC WHO CAN'T RAP WORTH SHIT ANYWAYS AND YOUNG BUCK WAS STRAIGHT UP GARBAGE. WHAT A DISAPPOINTMENT TO SEE BO GO THIS ROUTE.

Apr 25, 2002
www.mir-store.com
I'm curious as well.

If 50 is a snitch, Buck and them run with him. Usually, you are judged by the company you keep.

Supposedly, folks don't condone snitching. But then I see "get money whenever, however" - so does this mean that a snitch could buy his way in?

No hate involved here, just curious. I've been a Bo fan since the early 90's so I'm all for the man getting what he deserves, it just looks like "yeah we think 50's a snitch but get money any way you can"

Nov 15, 2005
707north said:
HE CAN GO AND BE A CANDY RAPPER WHATEVER IF THAT'S WHAT HE WANTS TO DO IS LOSE HIS FAN BASE OUT HERE THEN GO RIGHT AHEAD. I JUST HOPE KILLA TAY STAYS AWAY FROM ALL THAT AND DOES HIS OWN THING. KEEPS IT GANGSTA. THE SONG I HEARD HIM ON WITH SPIDER LOC WHO CAN'T RAP WORTH SHIT ANYWAYS AND YOUNG BUCK WAS STRAIGHT UP GARBAGE. WHAT A DISAPPOINTMENT TO SEE BO GO THIS ROUTE.
If I'm not mistaken, I believe there is an interview you can search 4 on here in regards 2 how Killa Tay feels about 50. He says he likes 50 musically and that's one of the reason's why he's not doin' the Bully's Wit Fully's series anymore because Mess and Guce are GOin' at 'em and he doesn't want any part of that/condone it (I could of misunderstood though). With that being said you don't know whut could happen.