cutting off a friend

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
May 16, 2002
I had to shake a friend of 17 years the other day over his bitch coming to my house & starting drama over their breakup.
PROPS! I feel you on this one!

I severed ties with a friend over some bullshit due to his girl. They were going through a break up & she'd call my cell phone (got my number off his cell phone he left behind... under her name) & hang up like three times on different nights. Like after midnight & shit.

My lady asked, "Who the fuck is calling you right now?" So I'd hand her the phone and my lady would call back & talk to her. She seemed sincere and crying to my lady about her & her man breaking up etc.

Next thing I know, my Homie is coming at me sideways sayin' I'm tryin' to get at his lady. She went & told him that I would leave my house in the middle of the night and call her to fuck. Showed him my number up in her caller I.D. calling her in the middle of the night.

That is some bitch shit! Good thing my lady backed it up, but dude wasn't tryin' to hear it, so I gave up on that matter and moved forward.

We've since briefly chopped it up, but it just ain't the same. So be it.

CyrusTheVirus

thats just my ghost
Oct 31, 2002
legendary
I got no time for dumb shit and I definitely ain't trying to act the fool and draw extra attention to myself at the spot. Low profile no drama type of goon.

Shots out to that thread about your 30's.

0R0

Girbaud Shuttle Jeans
Dec 10, 2006
BasedWorld
I had to shake a friend of 17 years the other day over his bitch coming to my house & starting drama over their breakup, her hitting my lady with her car, then he ran right back into this cheating ass hoes arms like a lil bitch.
wait she hit your girl with a moving vehicle? wtf lol

NAMO

Sicc OG
Apr 11, 2009
protip:

they are not a real friend if they want drugs off you for free and are buzzkillingtons EVERY time they drink with you.

Dec 4, 2006
don't even associate with dude....i had to cut off friends that i knew since i was like 12-15 years old....

keep positive people around you, negative people go out the door.

Apr 2, 2010
I severed ties with a friend over some bullshit due to his girl. They were going through a break up & she'd call my cell phone (got my number off his cell phone he left behind... under her name) & hang up like three times on different nights. Like after midnight & shit.

My lady asked, "Who the fuck is calling you right now?" So I'd hand her the phone and my lady would call back & talk to her. She seemed sincere and crying to my lady about her & her man breaking up etc.

Next thing I know, my Homie is coming at me sideways sayin' I'm tryin' to get at his lady. She went & told him that I would leave my house in the middle of the night and call her to fuck. Showed him my number up in her caller I.D. calling her in the middle of the night.

That is some bitch shit! Good thing my lady backed it up, but dude wasn't tryin' to hear it, so I gave up on that matter and moved forward.

We've since briefly chopped it up, but it just ain't the same. So be it.
Thats a shame, dudes lose their minds and all sense of reason when fuckin with hoes. He must of went through alot of bullshit with her to be that paranoid.

Hope he gets better.

Timm

Banned
Sep 16, 2008
so over the weekend i was out drinking with some of the buddies. one of the guys is known to be real fucking ignorant when hes drunk, in some cases to the point, hell just talk shit to everyone and anyone thinking its funny. not just that, this dude becomes an angry drunk. not to mention hes one broke muthafucka who relies on some literally dumb bitch that pays his way because she doesnt have a brain. anyway, this fool loses a pill of molly so this guy is extreme heated right now. he, knowning that i have some paraphernalia on me is in my face like let me get some and NOT buy some. it was just an ordinary friday night and i planned on saving my stash for saturday where there was a big party coming up. so im cool, but this fool is literally in my face. so i shoved him off and he splashes some Hennessy on me so i splash some coca cola on him that i had on my hand. this fool takes a swing at me and hits is on my ear and im thinking wtf and try to retaliate and it gets broken off. so since then, im just heated wanting to knock his ass out but knowing its gonna do any good cuz dude just showed his true colors. a fucking dopefein. i mean who the fuck would get mad and attack friend over a fucking drug! i need some outside opinion on this matter cuz our other friends are pretty bias on what had happened like this shit is cool.