cutting off a friend

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Feb 28, 2006
so over the weekend i was out drinking with some of the buddies. one of the guys is known to be real fucking ignorant when hes drunk, in some cases to the point, hell just talk shit to everyone and anyone thinking its funny. not just that, this dude becomes an angry drunk. not to mention hes one broke muthafucka who relies on some literally dumb bitch that pays his way because she doesnt have a brain. anyway, this fool loses a pill of molly so this guy is extreme heated right now. he, knowning that i have some paraphernalia on me is in my face like let me get some and NOT buy some. it was just an ordinary friday night and i planned on saving my stash for saturday where there was a big party coming up. so im cool, but this fool is literally in my face. so i shoved him off and he splashes some Hennessy on me so i splash some coca cola on him that i had on my hand. this fool takes a swing at me and hits is on my ear and im thinking wtf and try to retaliate and it gets broken off. so since then, im just heated wanting to knock his ass out but knowing its gonna do any good cuz dude just showed his true colors. a fucking dopefein. i mean who the fuck would get mad and attack friend over a fucking drug! i need some outside opinion on this matter cuz our other friends are pretty bias on what had happened like this shit is cool.

Aug 24, 2003
i just pictured two grown ass men throwing drinks in each others faces and almost had to call this thread a giant faggot. however i decided not to call the thread a giant faggot, so ill now move on from this idea that i had that the thread was a giant faggot and start discussing topics other than me deciding not to call this thread a giant faggot

i say you dont need to kick it with him anymore. dude sounds like a major buzzkill and loser. focus more on enjoying life drama free

Feb 28, 2006
i just pictured two grown ass men throwing drinks in each others faces and almost had to call this thread a giant faggot. however i decided not to call the thread a giant faggot, so ill now move on from this idea that i had that the thread was a giant faggot and start discussing topics other than me deciding not to call this thread a giant faggot

i say you dont need to kick it with him anymore. dude sounds like a major buzzkill and loser. focus more on enjoying life drama free
lol really this is exactly how i feel about this situation. it is some faggot ass shit to be going around throwing drinks around over some stupid shit. im just gonna have to let this go and not even associate with ppl like that.

infinity

( o )( o )
May 4, 2005
UOENO, CA
sounds like he cant handle his alcohol at all. cut him off. it can be hard but youll move on. i have/had(?) a friend just like that. hes always broke so i always took care of the bill. and then he would try to get in fights with random people for no reason and i had to be the one to try and resolve it before it escalated. i cut him off. i will talk on the phone with him occasionally but i told him he has to pay his own fuckin way before we kick it again.

Roz

Sicc OG
Jul 22, 2009
www.facebook.com
I would of hit him back... straight up. Knocked him the fuck out. Even if dude is supposedly a friend, you're supposed to show your friends respect. Also, fuck his girl... then pimp her out.